Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#73128 07/23/09 05:48 PM
OP Offline

I've come to learn that I have a deep seeded fear of putting my self 'out there'...really its a fear of judgment, rejection and/or people. I have always had defense mechanisms come in to prevent me from even knowing I have a fear of this.

Now that the fear is unveiled, any PL recommendations?

Dan

Self Esteem Supercharger and New Behaviour Generator may help.

OP Offline

Just out of curiosity how do you think those would help? I know that there are answers but I'm to close to the situation to see any solutions.

My suggestions: of course, Self Esteem Supercharger (the reason: often not wanting to "put yourself out there" is usually a self esteem issue), and Instantaneous Personal Magnetism. I actually suggest this one quite a lot, because it seems to enhance almost any goal--but it seems ideal for your particular goal. When it comes time for choosing a role model, be sure to pick someone who seems supremely confident about putting themselves forward. IPM usually works wonders for me.

Originally Posted By: danielcgordon
Just out of curiosity how do you think those would help? I know that there are answers but I'm to close to the situation to see any solutions.

Fear is no more than projecting your present inadequacies into the future. Of course, fear is restricted to specific situations for most of us. Like we are not afraid of going to bed tonight, unless there is some very special situation. So the Self Esteem Supercharger will help you in believing that the resources you already have are adequate to succeed.

The New Behaviour Generator will help you in creating a different emotional pattern towards resolving the fear and, thus, reaching your goal. You know that the solution will be and how to get there. However, there is an emotional hurdle which prevents you from tapping into your logic, which has mapped out a strategy for you to succeed. No matter how accurate your predictions will be, you will tap into more resources which unexpectedly come to you.

If you feel really stuck, you may consider using the Paraliminal Accelerator who will put the Paraliminals Jeanne and I have recommended into a complete 30-day cycle.

Good luck!!!

Last edited by uniquesoul; 07/25/09 02:30 AM.
OP Offline

Thank you ladies...ya this has me really rattled!

I've had this buried for the majority of my life without knowing about it!

I can only hope that this opens a whole new life up for me!

When I first posted it terrifying to even think about thinking about it!

Originally Posted By: danielcgordon
I've come to learn that I have a deep seeded fear of putting my self 'out there'...really its a fear of judgment, rejection and/or people. I have always had defense mechanisms come in to prevent me from even knowing I have a fear of this.

Now that the fear is unveiled, any PL recommendations?

Dan

Use the Automatic Pilot Paraliminal to help. The best thing to do is confront the fear heads up.Do mental rehearsals and feel the emotions over and over again to get your mind primed up.And make a habit of putting yourself out there everyday and some kind of way and the fear will disappear in about a week or two.

When you comfort a fear your mind will take that energy from the fear and give you a surge of power (adrenaline). The very first time I stood up and talked in front of a big group people I rehearshed it,then I seen the end results in detail I did this over and over. When I finally got up and spoke I did it effortlessly I do not even remember talking when I was finished everyone was frozen up with surprise I put everyone in a trance and they all where focused on me like a laser it was like I woke them up. At the end everybody I mean everyone told me what a good job I did, they thought I been speaking in front of groups before and it was my very first time. The only time I froze up was at the begining for 1sec but I pushed through. I use to be the quiet guy that would not talk to anyone but when I changed jobs basically I had to speak to people all day everyday I forced myself to do it now I speak to people I do not know all the time at work or outside of work I guess I just formed the habit.

danielcgordon I am just letting you from my experience just DO IT heads up when you feel the fear punch the fear in the nose and DO IT.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved