Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

My eyes have been watering lately, all the time - seasonal allergies possibly, or maybe my energy is resetting - any thoughts on this? Sometimes I can't see to drive or even walk down the street - water goes down my cheeks. Very annoying, as I am constantly wiping my eyes and now they are always red and irritated.

Thanks,

Aphrodite

Hi a,
Whether one is experiencing side effects to one's practice, or experiencing manifestations of a blockage, the best way to proceed is with your daily practice or SFQ. If common sense tells you a visit to the allergist is a good idea, that something else might be going on,,,you can certainly check that out, otherwise, just keep doing your practice. Nothing to react to in any of these possibilities. You can work on your own if that is the case, or in tandem with medical help.

If you experience side effects, it is best not to react to them as annoying. Self healing, or the ability to heal is a blessing.
See the blessing, focus there, support the healing, be thankful for the blessing, move the energy that way, always. Sometimes a sense of humor can be helpful too.!

If you have a blockage, the same would apply. You can respond in a healing, loving way to self, or not. Your practice 'method' remains constant, and addresses the whole of you. Hearing a specific qi diagnosis, concerning a specific with the whole, wouldn't change your foundation/practice. Blockages, no blockages, side effects , no side effects, you still have a given practice that stays the same. You approach self healing, via level I, or level II. It is a preventative practice as well as a transforming of any blockages practice.
love,
gallen

Hi,
I came across some information in one my qigong books that spoke specifically of chronic tearing. I wanted to offer it up as a 'possibility':
"Chronic tearing is the result of blocked tear ducts. Not blinking will stimulate tear production, helping to cleanse and remove blockages from the tear ducts."

When I read this, something from SFQ came to mind. It had to do with sensations you can experience while doing your exercises/meditations. Like an itch somewhere. The point being not to scratch it, and let the energy do what it is doing. Turning this all to a positive healing message, would find you doing your exercises, and if during or after, your eyes water,,,,let them, and support that with positive messages and allowing them to water. Again, versus a negative reaction to a perceived irritation, or rubbing to interrupt that releasing going on.
Good, better, best gives you room to be flexible. If you aren't in a qigong session, and they start to water, try to take a moment to allow the energy that is moving to move, and support it with healing messages. Even just a moment. See if your sense of what's going on starts to shift towards your moving through something, and if your positive response helps you see improvement over a longer cycle of time.
Increasing your active exercises is a good way to accelerate physical healing. - g

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved