Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Margaret Ida #73261 08/03/09 05:51 PM

Margaret Ida

I have started saying 'I am living my dream' when people ask me how I am, or what I've been up to- it seems to work really well for me. For me, I need to stop focusing (obsessing) on the irrelevant- & place my energies on creating and receiving inspiration, guidance, good omens... opening up to the understanding that I truly can live any way I choose to, and sometimes the only difference between dreaming and living is perspective.

Brenda

Brendann #73326 08/06/09 09:13 PM

Dear Stevers and all,

My invitation to all of you is to ask yourself this question: "What am I willing to give up to be successful (achieve my goals, get what I want)?", post your answer, commit to following through with it, and then report back to us with what you are noticing as you move forward with that commitment.

This is really a tough one. My mornings are great. Nothing to give up, but when I get home from work I want to relax and think about nothing, just laugh. I usually find a comedy and watch TV. My commitment is I will give the first 30 minutes of my time home after putting items away, etc., to coming to an ES forum to be committed to my growth and interaction with others. That may not sound like much time, but I felt I could do this. I want to be able to report back in a week that I have accomplished my commitment to each of you, and how I have grown.

Growing With You!
Successful
Successful #73409 08/12/09 10:00 AM
mea Offline

Greetings All,

I hope I can join in occasionally too. I've been eavesdropping on these threads sporadically since I bought the ES course, and I imagine there are many more closet ES students dropping in to read the comments of how "everyone else" seems to be progressing.

What am I willing to give up to achieve success.... Hmmmmm. Well, I have been trying to give up negativity. That is, not just my own negative thoughts, but other people's negative attitudes. It's draining. And I'm trying to let other people have their opinions and not feel I have to argue or cajole or jolly them out of a funk. I try to remind myself that we're human beings... and sometimes we just have to BE. And sometimes, we just have to let others be.

Also, I'm trying to give up using the word "fine" as in, "How are you?" "Fine." It's a little thing, but an unexpected answer does give the day a fresh and immediate zing. So, instead I would rather say I'm feeling "Marvelous" or "Sparkling" or "Groovy" (remember that?) or "Happy" or "Lovely" and sometimes just "Barely adequate." But "Fine" is so boring that it is no longer so fine.

I have a question for everyone out there. You seem to be a very committed bunch, more so than me, and I appreciate that. I am wondering how many times you have gone through the ES course. I only completed a one-time through, and I can't seem to motivate myself to go through it again. And I'm feeling like I should be going back over this because I know there are things I've missed. And I'm thinking that the people who really succeed in achieving their breakthrough goals are going over the material several times.

But not me. Instead I keep buying more courses. I've bought Subliminal Videos, a Meditation Program (CDs with Binaural beats), The Winning Sage Contesting Course, The Silva Method, and Sonic Access are just some of my purchases. I've stuck with the Subliminal Videos and the Meditation Program, but with everything else, I race through the course and start thinking I must buy something else. The Holy Grail is still out there. My life must change NOW! Maybe a self-hypnosis course. Maybe Joe Vitale's Law of Attraction course. Why am I doing this?

By the way, on the first Wednesday of each month, Jack Canfield does a live and free telephone conference. It's over an hour long. Just go to AskJackCanfield.com and sign up. (I'm not sure that's the exact link, but it's easy enough to find him since I did it accidentally.) His telephone conference is like the ES course with a private mentor. And it's a great feeling to have Jack's phone number on my cell phone. That makes him "one of my five friends" that I spend the most time with.

Um, by the way, French Claire, I always wondered, did Jack Canfield ever contact you?

Cheers everyone; thanks for reading this, and have as much fun as you can!

Last edited by mea; 08/12/09 10:07 AM. Reason: typos

mea
mea #73416 08/13/09 06:45 AM

Hello Mea,
It is great that you have come out of the closet. I know that the best way to make progress is to share and open up. Congratulations. I hope that you will join in whenever you feel it is right for you.

I have a mass of visitors staying this month (17 people) so I can't divert much genuine attention to the forum. Nonetheless everything is perfect, if I can only get out of the way and see it. So I acknowledge that I have been making strides on other levels, such as linking with family, really hearing them.

Right now I just want to acknowledge your question about Jack Canfield contacting me. Well, no he hasn't directly. But I have not been ignored. When I have a moment I will add to my own Canfield thread and let you see just what has been going on.

So, Mea, like you I no longer want to answer with trite, unconscious responses, such as "fine". Right now, I am sparkling and hoping you have an effervescent day, with lots of miracles. Enjoy unearthing all those nuggets of wisdom, little acts of kindness and attention, and discovering one more way of getting in alignment with perfection and joy.

Adieu,
French Claire

mea #73417 08/13/09 07:03 AM

Oops, Mea, it's me, French Claire, back again.

I have gone through ES with a fine tooth comb once. Then I got heavily involved with aspects of it that seemed most important to me..... such as releasing (a long diversion as you may notice from my postings).

Next I started to notice the bits of the Law of Attraction that were not addressed sufficiently for my needs by ES. So another diversion to Gay Hendricks The Big Leap and discovering Upper Limiting and self-sabotage stuff. A dabble with Noah St John, and now I am taking Joe Vitale's Expect Miracles apart line by line. I cannot imagine why this book has given me so much insight, but he has filled in so many blanks. One of them has been for me to give myself permission to "be negative" at times. In my sould I knew it is counterproductive to suppress the negative, and Joe gave me the necessary insights to move through and beyond negativity.

All this to say that I now feel really drawn to another session with ES. However I am buzzed to see how much progress I have made. I tried to follow Stevers suggestion and work with the ES paraliminals..... to no avail, I got nothing at all out of it. Then I realised why. I don't need to work through the asking and believing PLs anymore. Why? Because that is work well and truly done. When I moved on to the Receiving PL, and part III of ES, then everything became relevant and exciting again.

So I guess you need to ask (and trust yourself with the answer you get) whether buying all these courses is a mere act of consumerism, or a means of distraction from ES, or do they serve a deeper purpose. For myself I can unequivocally say that ES is 'the good news story', all the focus on positive aspects, but most of us have bashes and dramas and disappointments that (again, for me) could not be dealt with satisfactorily with ES.

Once again, I wish you a sparkling day and the most exciting, rewarding adventures with the ES process.
Adieu,
French Claire

French Claire #73453 08/16/09 08:59 PM
mea Offline

Thank you, French Claire, for your kind words. And didn't you just have a big old grin on your face when you wrote the word sparkling?

Has anyone gone through the course more than once? Is it worth repeating?

mea
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved