Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#73168 07/28/09 08:35 PM
OP Offline

I've completed Level One and Level Two SFQ Courses, and actually am happy to say that, although my eye doctor said that I had cataracts, after one year I went back to him for a check-up and he said I have "healthy eyes" - I attribute this to the Qigong exercises. Now I have a new problem, ever since October, 2008, I woke up one morning with very large floaters in both eyes. I have been checked by two eye doctors who both say "I have healthy eyes". I would like to know if anyone has a suggestion as to which SFQ exercise would be best to focus on healing large floaters?

Here's my input...

I am working on restoring my eyes so I don't have to have glasses. Every now and then I will get some strange floaters, that look like tiny transparent "strings" that move when you move your eyes --I think (don't quote me) that those are old and "outdated" protein strands that have broken off and will eventually disapear.

Sense the floaters as energy. Feel the essense of the floaters. Visualize them leaving your body.
Do lots of Small Universe and Self Concentration, also. There can never be enough Small Universe.

~Z

OP Offline

Thank you for your advice, Zakyrus! I was told by the doctor that they should eventually go away;however, I've had these large floaters since October, 2008. I'll take your advice.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved