Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#73172 07/29/09 07:04 AM
Soorya Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi everyone,
I'm relatively new to paraliminals and this is my first post :).
I have few issues I need to deal with:

-I feel that I have some deep resentments within me. Eg: my ex-boss put me down while I was leaving my last job. I did very well in my job (for six years) and the boss (who was new to his position) didnt like the fact that I was leaving. I felt and still feel that he was being UNFAIR and could have been nicer when I was leaving. I also feel that my contribution and competence werent acknowledged by the boss.
- I'm currently pursuing a new job. Have already interviewed with few companies. But either I didnt make it to the next round (they found someone else more suitable) or the final round of interview (after clearing 2 rounds) with the Decision Maker is taking too long to happen (guy is on vacation!). I sense frustration and anger in me due to this delay.

Which paraliminals should I go for to address the above? Suggestions will be deeply appreciated.
BTW, I already own Belief, Perfect Health, Deep Relaxation and Automatic Pilot.

Look forward to your feedback.

Soorya #73174 07/29/09 01:15 PM

Hi Soorya,

Welcome! Based on your post, I would suggest you purchase "New History Generator" and "Self-Esteem Supercharger".

Soorya Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Candis01.
I'm also considering You Deserve It (listening to Lisa Nichols is an incentive as well)and Fresh Start.

I guess what I need at this stage is 'patience' as well...patience for the right new job to manifest itself.. Are there any paraliminals which help with this?

I also want to do well in my future job interviews so thinking of buying Talking to Win as well...
has anyone tried and benefitted from these?

Last edited by Soorya; 07/29/09 02:28 PM.
Soorya #73180 07/29/09 03:30 PM

What I did was purchase the entire library plus the Paraliminal Accelerator. I was all over the place, in terms of what I need to work on. The decision to purchase the entire library was a great one. Also, the Accelerator assist you with working on your goals for a period of time.

Try it!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved