Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#73176 07/29/09 02:13 PM
OP Offline

While I have been using paraliminals for quite a while now and I am very happy with the results. I clearly see that they work. I always wonder, if I stop using the paraliminals, would the old way of thinking and feeling return?

When do these changes become a habit? Or is there a certain strategy to make sure that they become a habit?

When I ask these questions I also want to clarify that I meditate and do a lot of other things to help myself in different aspects so I am not relying on paraliminals alone, but it's undeniable that using paraliminals the results are in most cases instantaneous.

You need 30 days to create a new habit. This is also explained in the Paraliminal Accelerator. Once the new habit is in place, the old one should not return.

OP Offline

Thank you UniqueSoul. How does the 30 day play into the Paraliminal use. Do we use a set of paraliminals for one goal during the 30 days?

I have noticed that one CD (part A or B) works great the first few days and then either the brain gets used to it, or the effect is not there any more.

What the best way to use one CD or several of them for 30 days with one goal in mind?

The Paraliminal Accelerator integrates a large number of Paraliminals into a sequence of using one CD (or part A and B on consecutive days) to achieve certain goals in life. There are 4 cycles of using 10 CD's (one a day) for each cycle.

For the last question of yours, it is all explained in the program.

The Paraliminal Accelerator is only coaching so it contains no Paraliminals. You need to buy the Ultimate You Library plus the first new set released after the library.

You can create a program for yourself using the Paraliminals. Keep using one a day everyday. You need to accept that a new habit can only be acquired after you work on it for 30 days.

OP Offline

I already have the Ultimate You Library and I have been using the CDs with goals in mind as needed. I purchased recently 4 more CDs and that's why I asked all the questions.

I did not know about the Accelerator. I will look into it.

Thank you so much.

Hi! Do I listen to 1 CD for 30 days? I have Paraliminals-Belief, Self-Esteem, Prosperity, LOA. I'm deciding if I should get the whole library or Sonic Access which I just learned about today.

Thank you!

Follow the instructions on the booklets which come with the Paraliminals. You can do two different ones on the same day. See which results you get.

Thank you Uniquesoul! I just phoned LS about Belief CD-and the lady said to listen part A for 3 days and part B for 3 days. I've been listening to the whole Belief in my ipod for four days and slept through it! I do feel a difference in my beliefs and feel more motivated in my business.

Do you recommend I get the Paraliminal Accelerator whole set or Sonic Access seasons?

Thank you!

The Paraliminal Accelerator is geared to getting most out of the Ultimate You library and the first 4 Paraliminals after it (NB there are 8 more produced later in two stints). The Acceletator is a 40-day course divided into 4 cycles.

Although I have not tried it myself, once you have used the Accelerator as produced, you can then create a new version of it using other Paraliminals.

Sonic Access is a stand alone program and integrates some Feng Shui principles in it. It has its own paraliminal tracks. However, it is a fundamentally different program from the Accelerator.

I would suggest you choose one route and stick with it until you get tangible results.

Originally Posted By: ExoticGoddess

I have noticed that one CD (part A or B) works great the first few days and then either the brain gets used to it, or the effect is not there any more.

That's one of the reasons that it's recommended to get feedback from others. You only notice when you make the initial movement, then you kind of get used to it, so you don't notice any more.

I've noticed that myself with paraliminals, and EFT, and other stuff. The effect is there all right, it's just that's it's become "normal" so you don't realize it.

Kind of like when you go on a diet, you might notice the first couple days, but then exercising and working out is normal. Then your friend sees you for the first time in a couple months and says:

"whoaaaa!"

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved