Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#7025 12/10/03 03:13 AM
libra Offline OP
OP Offline

hi, i purchased the title above and have a couple of questions

1) i listen to the tape at night...is this ok or would the effects have worn off by the next day?

2) is it absolutely necessary to have a role model or would the program be just as effective otherwise?

3)even if i do have a role model in mind, i have problems defining what exactly is it that makes him or her attractive.would the program be effective if i just thought of the person whom i'd like to emulate without woorrying too much about his or her attributes?

4) besides listening to the program at night, i also play it in the background throughout the day...(might work subliminally) is this ok?

5) is this program available on cd?

6)are there any testimonials to the effectiveness of this program, i keep seeing the same two testimonials on the website and its been there for a long time....

apologise for the many questions and looking forward to your reply

thks

#7026 12/10/03 06:06 AM
Administrator
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by libra:
hi, i purchased the title above and have a couple of questions

1) i listen to the tape at night...is this ok or would the effects have worn off by the next day?

It's fine to listen to at night. You can also gain additional benefits by listening at other time as well from time to time.

quote:
2) is it absolutely necessary to have a role model or would the program be just as effective otherwise?

It will alway help more if you have a role model. Remember actors and public figures are good role models. Just because you haven't spoken to them personally doesn't eliminate them as a suitable role model if you can observe how they behave then you have a great role model.

quote:
3)even if i do have a role model in mind, i have problems defining what exactly is it that makes him or her attractive.would the program be effective if i just thought of the person whom i'd like to emulate without woorrying too much about his or her attributes?

It works best if you just think about the person you would like to emulate without trying to figure out the details. Your inner mind will figure out how to adapt faster when you get out of the way. If we could accurately define the attitbutes that the other person is demonstrating we would be able to adopt them ourselves in the bat of an eye. Since this is difficult we just say, 'hey mind that person is doing something that I want to be able to do in my own way. I hadn't thought about it before and now that I have lets go for it.' and use a tape like IPM tohelp us along.

quote:
4) besides listening to the program at night, i also play it in the background throughout the day...(might work subliminally) is this ok?

It's been done, doesn't necessarily speed up the process. It's kind of anchoring some doubt by implying, well I listened to it I don't expect it to work so maybe if I play it often enough it will work. Remember your response to nagging? Most people consciously respond by fighting back and not following through. That conscious response is triggered by the same inner consciousness that you're asking to help you.

quote:
5) is this program available on cd?

By all accounts it is expected to be in the future.

quote:
6)are there any testimonials to the effectiveness of this program, i keep seeing the same two testimonials on the website and its been there for a long time....

apologise for the many questions and looking forward to your reply

thks

Do a search both in the paraliminals and Beyond Human forums. You've find some additional experiences that others have had with IPM.

Alex

[This message has been edited by AlexK (edited December 10, 2003).]

#7027 12/10/03 08:06 AM
libra Offline OP
OP Offline

THKS ALEX...APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS...WILL TRY IT OUT AND LET EVERYONE KNOW HOW I AM PROGRESSING,,,

#7028 12/10/03 08:21 AM
libra Offline OP
OP Offline

UH...ONE MORE QUESTION THOUGH...IS IT OK HAVING DIFFERENT ROLE MODELS AT DIFFERENT TIMES OR IS IT BETTER TO STICK TO ONE? ONCE AGAIN THKS FOR THE HELP

#7029 12/10/03 11:06 AM
Administrator
Administrator

Different role models for different outcomes for sure. With same goal, you want to be sure that they both clearly define the similar outcome There would be no problem with that. If they have two very unique styles (e.g. in humour, slap stick v dry) you might have a problem.

The best way to find out is try it and see. You'll notice whether you're moving closer toward the goal or away from it within a couple of sessions.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved