Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#73247 08/02/09 09:36 PM
OP Offline

Hello,

I am currently using the Sonic Access CD for relationships. I want to improve my relationships with my family, make new friends and meet a new partner.

When I visualise myself in a tube of white light, which is gradually surrounded by blue then pink tubes of light I find I see thorny branches coming up through the floor with the white light and scratching me. I pruned my roses very severely this spring, and it's the pruned branches I see.

I can't seem to get rid of the thorns at this stage of the Sonic Access process. I have tried asking them what they are, or want, tried releasing on them, tried picturing them turning grey and shrinking, but nothing seems to work. Does anyone here have any insights? I very much want to meet a new partner, so I don't think I'm resisting this, and I have noticed that my relationships with my children are getting better, they hadn't got bad, I just felt they could be better, so I'm struggling to work out what's going on.

Any thoughts, insights etc. will be gladly read. I previously used Sonic Access for Success with great success, I got a job I like and am happy with it.

Thanks,

Jodi

Hey Jodi,

How long did it take for you to find a job after using the Sonic Access for Success? Did you listen to it everyday?

Jodi,

Sometimes all you need to do is notice what you are creating, in this case the thorns, and look at it with curiosity. You contemplate on it and say "Aha, this is how I create it? This is how I make still being afraid", or whatever it is you make.

The most important thing is not to resist it and not to judge, but to accept it for what it is. Surprisingly enough, it's only when we accept ourselves as we are, roses and thorns, everything included with no rejection, that what doesn't serve us, falls away and it doesn't cause problems anymore.

I am going through the same process myself and I can tell you from my experience, and sometimes I forget, I resist what I don't like, but once I own it and accept it...it's really transforming.

Best of Luck...

OP Offline

Thanks for the thoughts, ExoticGoddess, and for candis01, I began using Sonic Access, then saw the job advert, went for the job and got it. I was using Sonic Access before, during and after I saw the job. However, once I had seen the job, I was able to visualise doing it, and I felt this helped.

The application process was quite long, with a very long aplication form, then a test then an interview, and I think Sonic Access kept me on track throughout the process.

I'll be owning those rose branches,

Jodi

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved