Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#73273 08/04/09 01:08 PM
Stevers Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Everybody,

I made and kept a commitment to listening to the ASK Paraliminal this past week. I felt that I haven't been putting the ES Paraliminals to use on a consistent enough basis. I seem to be noticing something of a tendency to be more plugged in to my internal guidance system, but there has been so much else that has gone on the past week that it's hard to say for sure.

Would anybody care to share their experiences (I'm especially interested in the successes) with the ES Paraliminals or other Paraliminals in applying principles of the Law of Attraction?

Stevers

Stevers Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Again,

I am clear now from two experiences today that the ASKING Paraliminal from ES Course is truly working. In two situations, I asked for precisely what I want, situations where I was previously feeling a bit help/hopeless. Now that I'm thinking of it, I have been making requests all over this forum of late (as many of you may have observed ;\) ), as well as with friends and family. It has been effortless, indeed, and I hadn't been aware of it until just a few minutes ago.

I am committed to listening to ASKING for two more consecutive days, and then switching over to BELIEVING. In the meantime, I have a number of other Paraliminals which I have used over the years, but never for as many consecutive days as I am with the ASKING CD right now. I've been dealing with a great many health challenges of late (actually, for much of my adult life). I own the Paraliminal called PERFECT HEALTH as a cassette tape.

And so I hereby commit to listening to PERFECT HEALTH for 21 consecutive days, starting right now. I came up with that number using applied kinesiology or "muscle testing", something that Jack talks briefly about in the ES Course.

I can't wait to see what happens, and I promise to report back to you all.

Anybody else want to join me in conducting their own experiment with the Paraliminal(s) of their choice?

Let's play!

Stevers

I want to play too!

I have been thinking about going back to the paraliminals as well- so I will start off with the BELIEVING paraliminal from ES. I hesitate to commit to a time frame- I find some of them I can listen to for a week or more, and others I am done with after a couple of sessions. I typically listen to them once or twice while awake, then use the sleep tracks, then go back & check after a few days to see- once I get restless with them, I move on.

Starting today- I will listen to the Believing paraliminal- & I will report back on my discoveries.

Anyone else want to play??

Brenda

Col Offline

Glad we're setting up play dates...
After I read Stever's post the other day, I decided to re-review the ES course and put more focus on the Paraliminals as well. I have just finished putting almost everything on iPod and listening thru my car adaptor while driving to and from work (listening to the course - not the Paras!!). As a result, I am also inspired to take anther look at some of the exercises, and to rethink some goals, etc. something wasn't gelling for me...

Additionally I will listen to the ES Paraliminals for one week each, sequentially.

I have dusted off my other Paraliminals, specifically Perfect Health (need it) and New Behavior Generator (apropos considering our endeavor)and am listening to one of these two each day for month of August.

Who's next? \:\) C

Stevers Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Brenda,

Glad you want to play, too! I totally understand not wanting to commit to a specific time frame. I came up with the number of consecutive days for my Paraliminal experiments using Applied Kinesiology a.k.a. "muscle testing". It is a way of ASKING that seems to work well for me, particularly if my thinking mind is in a place where it's approaching things with a tendency to be heavy handed. My intuition is usually pretty good, but I have been liking the idea of a more structured and time specific goal in this case.

I'll look forward to hearing what shows up for you.

Stevers

Col #73323 08/06/09 08:05 PM
Stevers Offline OP
OP Offline

Col,

Wow, great set of commitments. I, too, have unearthed all of my old Paraliminal tapes from past LS Courses I've done. I have a feeling this will be an ongoing thing. Right now focusing on health is my #1 priority (PERFECT HEALTH). I finish ASKING today and I'll start BELIEVING tomorrow (gosh, that was fun to write! \:\) ) with intent to listen for 11 consecutive days (muscle tested).

I'm really excited about this game we're playing. I've always been a bit of a 'mad scientist' and it's really fun to have other co-experimenters.

Let us know what happens, Col.

Stevers

Hi guys,
I have to admit that while I love playing, I can't play this game. Paraliminals, at least the ones I have, just don't do anything for me.
Still interested in your outcomes though as I would like to become a convinced PL user!
Enjoy your experiences,
French Claire

I have two basic problems with paraliminals, I think. One is that they take focused time. I have long been a 'multi-tasker,' raising children while I clean or cook, doing handwork while I visit or watch TV, thinking things through or chatting while I drive, etc. I have enjoyed the experiences I get from listening to the paraliminals - but I often feel that I haven't gotten anything DONE during that time. Then, I recognize some good concepts, but it takes effort to try to get them into my life. So, I haven't identified a great deal of effortless success from using them - which is what I really want to get from them. Perhaps I need to repeat them more times (but that takes more time!) - and probably I need to focus my intent more clearly and record both my intents and my results. Much as I love learning and thinking and sharing, I do seem to have a hard time with extended focus.
So, anyway, I have listened several times to the Asking Paraliminal from ES (thanks to Stevers thoughts). I notice that I am making time for personal relaxation and recreation lately - something that I noticed I was lacking a while ago. I also notice that I have any number of notes and lists of things that I could be spending productive time on, but that I am not following through on - and that the feeling I get when I consider them is negative. It is an effortful 'I should' and a resistant 'I tried before without success.' It is the Believing (or rather the non-believing) that is holding me back. So I listened to the Believing paraliminal yesterday. I think that I still need more from the Asking one, so perhaps I shall alternate them. [I find myself sounding quite tentative rather than truly committed. Now I need to think about that!]
Well - I will listen to the Asking and Believing Paraliminals - and I will journal my experiences for the next week.
Thanks for the challenge, Stevers!
Margaret Ida

Stevers Offline OP
OP Offline

Originally Posted By: Margaret Ida
I have two basic problems with paraliminals, I think. One is that they take focused time. I have long been a 'multi-tasker,' raising children while I clean or cook, doing handwork while I visit or watch TV, thinking things through or chatting while I drive, etc. I have enjoyed the experiences I get from listening to the paraliminals - but I often feel that I haven't gotten anything DONE during that time.

Hi Margaret,

I am a big-time multi-tasker as well. I am often listening to Paraliminals as I go to sleep, using quality ear buds that aren't uncomfortable if I roll over on my side (which I typically don't because I've become more of a supine sleeper). I have found that focus is not important to get the benefits.

After 9 days of ASKING (with very obvious and dramatic results), I'm at day 2 of 11 of BELIEVING. I am also on day 4 of 21 listening to PERFECT HEALTH (with apparent positive effects - my body seems to be responding with increased energy and core strength that is palpable, although I sense it's a bit to soon to know for sure). I do one of the Paraliminals at bedtime and one either first thing in the morning (my partner has to get up before me, so I tend to awaken and plug right in), or else I take an afternoon break for a recharge. I tend to be more effective at work when I allow myself this 'luxury'

I'll look forward to your reports, Margaret. I'm glad to hear you're playing!

Enjoy!

Stevers

Dear Stevers and All,

I thought I had replied before, but can't find it. I want to play too! I love paraliminals. Sometimes I'm not sure they love me, and I have to stop for a week or so. Anyway, Stevers, I am in Course two, week two, and they talk about kinesiology. I have seen it before, and am familiar with it, but can't recall how to do it using the finger and thumb. Could you help me out here. I think it is time I began DOING it. Then I will know how long I need to listen to a paraliminal. I have the paraliminal library, the original set. I think I listened to Perfect Health, but can't recall why I stopped. Please keep me informed if it is really helping you. I don't want to become totally overwhelmed trying to listen to too many paraliminals, and have been trying to keep up with all the CD's and paraliminals in the ES course. I have grown and changed quite a bit since I purchased them. Thanks so much,

Growing With You!
Successful
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved