Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Stevers Offline OP
OP Offline

Successful,

I really haven't had very much success with the thumb and forefinger method that Jack Talks about. I work with a device created by James Stevens or the James Stevens Institute. He does trainings in applying kinesiology to all manner of things. If you Google him you'll find a website that will give you more of a sense of what he does and what I have learned (way to complicated for me to elucidate in writing here).

The standard way to do AK (applied kinesiology) is to stick your arm out to the side, outstretched and parallel to the ground, and then have someone push down as you resist. You can calibrate for a yes or no response, then test various foods (under the tongue is one way), statements, you name it. My guess is that You Tube probably has some demonstrations.

I'm on Day 4 of Perfect Health. My health is definitely improving, but I am doing so many things to facilitate that that I can't say what effect PH is having. Then again, it may be because of PH that I have been doing other things that are working. I suspect I will have more to say after completing the 21 days I'm planning on listening.

Stevers

Greetings All,

Being a newbie I just found this post from Stevers. And I'm thrilled to find it because at this early stage of the game, I can report that the paraliminals are rocking my world ... fortunately, in a positive way. I would love to hear from others about paraliminals ... my new favorite subject!

My method has been to listen to a paraliminal before going to sleep. Actually I find that I fall asleep at some point - still plugged in. I have done this 3 times and have found that not only am I sleeping very deeply, but my dreaming has deepened to a point that my dreams are really more like excursions to revisit my life to uncover and explore held pain, traumas, confusions ... and the beliefs I attached (in most instances unknowingly).

So much has been coming to me upon awakening in the way of realizations or connecting the dots. In relaying my dreams to my partner I have gained greater clarity. After one particularly disturbing dream and a memory that came to me as I lay in bed wondering and pondering the dream, I was able to contact and ask my mother about the details of the incident - as they happened in real time - to see if she could fill in some gaps. She was able, and the result is that I have gained an understanding about a long-held limiting belief that has really [obviously] held me back ... and I also believe this belief has had a trickle down effect in other areas of my life.

I have often experienced waking as a time for my intuition to find its way through to me. I have taken it to mean that my [many]barriers are down - or at least softened - in the time between sleeping and becoming fully awake. Therefore, an action step I am taking is to start a dream log so that if I am not able to speak about my dreams right away to keep the details fresh, I can remember them for a later time of reflection.

An action step that I will take to correspond to my action step of a dream log, is to release limiting beliefs through listening to the Sedona Method tapes and/or doing Noah St. John's exercises on creating aformations.

Can't wait to hear from more ES folks about their paraliminals experiences.

Thanks! Jense

Col Offline

Hi again - still too soon to tell on my recent recommitment to paraliminals (as I outlined in an above post) but wanted to comment. I am doing the ES ones and Perfect Health and New Behavior Generator.

I do love paraliminals, and when I was doing them more regularly in the past year+, way before I got ES course, they were instrumental in helping me with insomnia/anxiety issues, and some diet/health as well.

I dont know why I got out of the habit except to say I seem to do things in cycles - and I am not the best at developing and sticking to routines.

My best experiences with them were at night. During the day, I would start thinking too much or feeling as though I should be doing my busy-ness instead of something for me. My defenses were "down" in relation to those thoughts at night, since I was "supposed" to be lying down.

The paraliminals did increase my dreaming as well, during consistent use and helped me identify and release, through their symbolism, the anxiety issues in particular. Which helped the insomnia and later the health/diet.

Keep us posted on your progress, the dream log sounds like a great approach.

Colleen

Hi Jense
I love the paraliminals- they have really helped me to focus, and break thru various illusions I had. Like Col, I seem to use them in cycles, but I am always drawn back to them. Typically, I listen to them while awake a couple of times, then put the 'two-voice' track on repeat while I sleep. That way,it seems to enter my subconcious even faster. At some point thru the night, the headphones come off- but the breakthrus I get in the morning are amazing.
This week, I am listening to Believe that came with the ES course. I think I will add New Behaviour Generator as well. Last week I gave UP chronic busy-ness, and discovered that many (or most) of the things I did to fill my time, & occupy my mind, no longer fit my idea of who I am- I guess it's a kind of identity crisis, in a good way. So, I'm re-creating myself in a more authentic way- with the help of ES, & the support of a few friends ;\)

Welcome to the forum!!

Brenda

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved