Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#73285 08/04/09 09:36 PM
Stevers Offline OP
OP Offline

Greetings All,

Out of respect for those of us who, at times, enjoy conversations on the subjects of Faith, Religion, Science and other provocative topics, without necessarily needing to directly translate those conversations into personal action (I include myself among this group), I offer the following ES quote regarding FAITH:

"To trust in the force that moves the Universe is FAITH. Faith isn't blind; Faith is Visionary. Faith is believing that the Universe is on our side and the Universe knows what it's doing."

The quote comes from Marianne Williamson via Jack Canfield on CD 1 of the ES Course. I am finding this quote very compelling at the moment, as I have never possessed this particular outlook or experience, that is, until very recently.

Referring back to the conversation that broke out in the midst of the thread entitled: Giving Up, here's my two-cents worth (talk is cheap! ;\) ). Actually, never mind that. I'll let someone else speak for me, this coming from arguably the greatest scientist of the 20th Century:

"God doesn't play dice." - Albert Einstein

Stevers Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Stevers,

I just came across another quote on Faith that struck me:

Fear is nothing but Faith wrongly directed.

Having faith in what we don't want creates fear. The moral: face your fears and Faith willy naturally reveal itself.

Have an awesome day!

Stevers

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved