Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
3173 Offline OP
OP Offline

I just wanted to share this very cool experience that i had a few days ago with photoreading.

I tried to use photoreading when i got to it on the tape. I got to the part with opening the book and staring right through the center of the pages. Then my mom burst into my room and i had to stop because i couldn't concentrate anymore. I didn't try this anymore until about a month or two later when summer vacation started, so i decided i would try again with nobody to bother me and so i did. I started the tape and began to relax myself then all of a sudden as if i was image streaming my mind visualized a flower, it was very nice and i thought "why do i see a flower? This is probably my minds way of relaxing me" then a few moments later he said "picture a flower as beautiful as you can". My mind remembered the fact that i was supposed to picture a flower even though i didn't remember anything about photoreading anymore.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Cool

AlexK

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved