Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

i am very new to photoreading

but i think i found my personal system to master it

at first i was confused by the concepts

so

here's how i would describe it

photo reading is just taking the part of the brain that is other than conscious, letting it first process the bulk of the information

since you actually see all the words letters page numbers pages pictures in the book your other than conscious mind has effortlessly processed it

the magic is learning to cooperate that knowledge with your conscious mind and as well as the other way around into a process

denial acceptance

i can now see how the other than conscious mind points you in the right directions

i can see the more i work and practice either a gradual mastery will occur or a grand aha moment will take place

the more you manually activate the greater the communication between the processors in your brain

until spontanious activation occurs more often

and youre off into the 1 page per second + with amazing comprehension

another metaphor would be looking at a landscape outside

there are blades of grass, trees leaves branches clouds lots of colors etc

i tink that is like photoreading a landscape

your mind just sees it

then if you want you can translate it to your concsious mind and label things - thats a green leaf - there's this many leaves

the point is there is no effort to photoreading

Very nice description!!

Funny though about that 'no effort' part as 'allowing it' seems to take a lot of effort... \:\)

Doing and living by 'knowing' seems to be more about gentle confidence and intellectual courage.

Great post!

I am newly getting used to the system myself. I agree with most of that. I especially like the Landscape Image. I'm going to use that when I talk to friends.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved