Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi!
I live in a very old, large, farmhouse, with many rooms, many of which are small and oddly shaped, with many doors and entrances. The house has over 30 interference lines. Each room has several. Entrances have 2, coming from different directions. Also, these interference lines are of different subjects. My question: what is the most efficient way to cure these lines? Still room by room? Or can I cure them from the outside, around the perimeter of my house, right next to the foundation. Then douse the house to see if any remain and cure them room by room.
Thanks!

Yes, Marie teaches you to cure lines from the outside - even at the property line. Your plan to do that and then douse individual rooms is sound. After dealing with interference lines, you will probably also want to douse for personal zones, vortexes, and energy forms in your old house.
May you enjoy the peace of balanced energies in your home.
Margaret Ida

OP Offline

Thank you Margaret! I will do this and I plan on dousing for the other levels. I cure in stages and allow 2-3 weeks in between for adaptation so I don't throw my family and pets for a loop. The energy level of my house before any curing was -43. After all cures are placed, it will be +38. So far, with geopathic stress and negative Hartmann and Curry lines cured, the energy level is at +4. So we have a way to go.
Rose Lester

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved