Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Hi Clare...thanks for posting...I so enjoyed your post I need to re read and read it...it is full of gem teachings...Yes I want to be financially rich too. Is it T Harv Eker that you meantion in your post. He's in london next weekend and I would love to go...anyway cont me in for ro be in your company of blisfully happy financially free ...and good luck with all your new adventures. Can I use some of your post in my blog. You have a real gift for telling it as it is and getting real teachings in there.... Abundant blessings Mary (Ireland)

Ps I just sign up and your's was the first post and only one so far that I read....I so love it...I love France too...

(b)We are already in heaven...it's just that our mind doesn't know it yet!(/b)

I love this post by Claire and I also thank others for there thoughts which help us to clarify what it all means. I paticularly like Alex piece which I feel really helps me to touch my freedom and joy in the now...this is the real trick ...to stay in the now and so to experience the All

Hugs
Mary

(b)We are already in heaven...it's just that our mind doesn't know it yet!(/b)
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved