Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Eric_G Offline OP
OP Offline

I´m concidering of ordering the Silva Ultramind ESP System personal learning course. The following statement describes best way my curiosity for this program:

>>>Establish instant rapport with anyone you meet. Create a feeling of trust, connection, and enjoyment with a wide variety of people<<<

This is one of my objectives and I believe that the resiliency model >>>synerhistic living<<< can provide the same results. But could someone who has used the program, let me know what have been your experiences with the program and the method?

Well,

I havent done the home-study course but I did go to a seminar for Silva Ultramind ESP, and that was great. I have to say I have had many expiriences that are pretty crazy, as far as things happening that I "programmed" for. I highly recommend learning the course, but I dont know what product is better than others.

-Benny

Eric_G Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you for this input, after reading your message I found out that there is realy many products on the topic.

I have been very satisfied on the LSC products and believe that they would not market this program if it would not have good quality. http://www.learningstrategies.com/silva/.

Before LSC I had purchased some pretty bad quality courses, not regarding the content, but the sound on the tapes and how the material is structured. All the LSC related products have been realy good.

Regarding the course I´m not personaly looking for the "grazy stuff" (at least I like to believe this way), this is interesting me because I have got more and more the feeling that we are all connected somehow.

When we interact, our visual sence is of course registering so much more of the other person then we consiously pay attention. It´s like symphony of unconcious interaction.

I believe that we are connected, but at the same time there is spepticism in me. I want explore and to do my learnings on this field, at least to improve the unconsious interaction even if it´s only based on our basic sences. But wouldn´t it be grate if there is more advanced way of communicating...

Cheers :-)

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited December 18, 2003).]

I have that program and it is pretty good, especially if you've never studied the Silva Method before. It is produced by Nightingale-Conant and the prodcution quality is good. Personally I liked the older 6 tape program better but others like the new one. Either one will work and I don't think owning both is necessary.

Eric_G Offline OP
OP Offline

I received today post on the Genius Code Accelerator Course and got so curious that I made a decision to have this path on my self development at this phase and continue with Silva Ultramind ESP later.

If I still feel need for it in order to reach my goal, the letter on GC Accelerator indicates that it has special part for the development of intuition. After the course I´ll request more information the Slva Ultramind ESP, compared to the Genius code + accelerator course.

Previously I have purchased many courses and not used them, or at least properly. I have had slightly simmilar situation like Betsemess describes in his journal, but I have started to change my behavior on this.

The Clear Mind and Bright Future and preparation for the Photoreading retreat has brought a very special boost for this!

Cheers :-)

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited December 19, 2003).]

Imagestreaming will help with intuition as will the Silva Method. Another good source is "Practical Intuition" by Laura Day but do NOT Photoread that book the first time you go through it as there are exercises and answers to the questions throughout the book and if you PR it you'll have the answers in your unconscious and you might just be activating the information and not necessarily be using your intuition if that makes any sense. Another good technique is simply to use the Accelerated Learning State, especially for real-time "need to know NOW" type situations.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved