Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi, What would be the best location for a compost bin? I currently have it located in the far SW corner of my yard.

Hello,

I am also interested in a good location for the compost. I too put mine in the SW as this is the Great Earth corner.

Also, my yard is very small.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

You could place it there. I'd look to make sure I didn't have a disaster star there.

Thanks. Will do. I am a little frustrated with the Time part right now because I truly feel there is a roll over effect because the place hasn't been renovated recently but because they are rentals, I feel there is still influence of current period.

I have been trying to use complementary Cures and Activations if I am not sure which one is best.

Thanks again

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Quote:
I have been trying to use complementary Cures and Activations if I am not sure which one is best.

Would you give me an example?

Much Love, Shawn

An example:

P7-East1 and P8-East1 both have North that require Moving Metal as a cure and activation and the East has a Mountain Qi either as a cure or activation (depending on the period). Some corners have contradictory placements (Earth stuff or water) so I've been paying more attention to the yearly/monthly first and then try to observe what happens. But am focusing on the Disaster cures right now.

If I go with have a P8-East1 then I need to move the compost pile because that would be a Disaster area. If I understand correctly.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha makeone,

Lets not figure out what to do with P7-P8 conflicting activations. Let find out what Period it is in. Your quickest why to get assistance finding that out would be calling Learning Strategies and ask for a Feng Shui coach (you receive free phone in coaching when you own the course), s/he can then walk through the criteria, and get it settled.

I could start a back and forth chat here with you, and it could take a bit longer with some of the nuances.

A lot of times on the "close calls" between periods, they will have you look at whats going on in the sectors right now, and compare to what each cart says. Then muscle check for some confirmation.

Looking at the P7 and P8 layouts, if the latter is a better fit for you in that home, they tend to recommend doing the necessary change to make the shift , if possible.

Much Love, Shawn

Much Love, Shawn

Thanks Shawn,

I have been putting off my free consultation so that I could find the best use of my questions but I suppose learning the Period would be a great start, I also need to know what to do with weapons and such, because hunting is prevelant in my family and that info would be so helpful.

Michelle

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha makeone,

Good questions. Those would all fall into about a 20 minute consultation and give you good forward momentum.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved