Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#73600 09/06/09 05:04 PM
dj9876 Offline OP
OP Offline

hi. i have level 1 course . i just moved my bed and i have 2 questions i hope can be answered

1-my headboard is now against a double window -which i dont open and has blinds and thick curtains so i am assuming this is cured.i do have headboard also.

2-my door to bedroom is extreme left. my bed is on opposite wall in the middle of room(there is a large headboard and footboard)
i am not in direct line of the door -(but within several feet)
i cant move it over any-its a king bed and its in a good position) since its not in direct line with door is that ok or should i do something to cure it?you can walk in the door and right to the opposite wall without touching bed .

i want to make sure this is ok . when i walk in the room it looks and feels good.

look forward to hearing advice
thanks

dj9876 #73604 09/07/09 03:25 AM

My advice is to trust your 'instincts.' Feng Shui is working with energies. It gives you some guidelines and ideas for enhancing the positive energies and curing the negative ones, but the resonance of your own feelings in the place you are occupying is the most reliable answer to whether it is OK or needs some tweaking.
May you create joy and peace in your day.
Margaret Ida

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha dj9876,

And that being said, if I read this right, it sounds like you have your bed facing a good direction, a view of the door, and out of the direct flow of the entrance to the room.

What concerns you?

Much Love, Shawn

dj9876 Offline OP
OP Offline

our feet are pointing just to the immediate right of door pathway (but not in the direct path by about a foot or so) so i am a bit confused and whether this is still considered good or not .
i am also in front of a double window with curtains and very high headboard.

i could use some help. i am confused . i do have one more place i can put my bed if neccessary . thank you .

dj9876 #73692 09/17/09 06:42 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha dj9876,

If your feet were pointing out the door, that would be an issue. It seems that yours are good as they are.

headboard in front of windows that are pulled while sleeping - that works too.

Much Love, Shawn

dj9876 Offline OP
OP Offline

thank you for your help .i have a question . i was thinking of moving my bed back where it was . the only thing is that it would be in the path of the door . when you walked in the door if you kept walking you would hit the side of the bed . i know this isnt ideal -is there any cures or anything i can do to help ? its the only wall with no windows,closet,etc. the wall is a good direction for me .

also, there is a mirror across from bed but you cant see any reflections. is this ok?

thank you so much for your help.

dj9876 #74116 10/27/09 09:08 PM

Hi,

One way to create meandering energy rather than a rush of energy to the bed would be to place a screen (like one of those pretty decorative japanese screens) in front of the door in a way that the flow of traffic and therefore energy, must come around the screen and approach you so that you remain in the power position in relation to the incoming energy.

For sleeping purposes you will definitely want to cover that mirror, even if you can't see it from where you are in bed. Mirrors are very yang and will continue to reflect and bounce things around the room while you sleep. It just helps for relaxation and peace.

All the best,
Kat

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved