Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#7051 12/26/03 05:45 PM
OP Offline

Hi,
i am italian, i have bought ideal mindset, decisive action and consistent achievement courses.

Now, these courses are quite different from the usual.
Will the paraliminals work on me since i am italian and english is a foreign language for me ?
Also how many paraliminals can i listen in each given day in order to be effective ?

So far in ideal mindset, i have done the coaching and the paraliminal sessions; i have already done twice the anxiety tapes.
I haven't noticed any improvement; the first time i felt asleep, the second time no.
Also if i sleep at night with the paraliminal ON, what will happen ?

Behind my procrastination there's fear of people, i have this goal when i listen to the tapes, will i be able to resolve this issue within the fourth listening time ?
Any experiences to share ?

Thanks,
Andrew

#7052 12/27/03 07:39 AM
Administrator
Administrator

It's possible that your progress is slower at the start while you're getting used to thinking more in a different language. However with the coaching and your intention you'll get there I'm sure. I know for a fact that other people who have English as a second language have found success with the tapes. They also seemed not to notice any benefits at first but in sticking with it and being clear on their intention when they listened to the tapes they were rewarded big time.

The thing to remember is to bring to mind your intention or purpose (what you want to work with) when you put the tape on. On most of the tapes Paul asks you again what you want from the listening session. That is where you remind yourself why you are listening.

Given The number of hours a day and activities we are already commited to I personally recommend 3 paraliminals a day as a workable maximum. Just one tip though. Have them all working towards the unified goal.

Keep a journal on your progress they tend to be bite sized rather than thunder and lightning type changes. Bit like adding another wrinkle to your face, you don't really see it but someone who hasn't seen you for a while does.

What if you sleep with a paraliminal on... Depending on the paraliminal you may or may not see beneifts anyway. In your case I guess there might be an interesting side effect, you might start dreaming in English or at least hear English coversations in your dreams.

Alex

#7053 12/28/03 05:51 PM
OP Offline

Dear Alex,
thanks for your answers;
Now i have completed the Ideal MIndset course, now i am on the Decisive Action course.

I started the 24 th of december, so in about 4 days i have done a lot, considering that i am half way through the course.

I have also bought Consistent Achievement but i want to do it once i have gained momentum with these 2.

Once i have completed Decisive Action, what shall i do ?
My objective is to overcome procrastination, to work big time in my marketing business by finally calling my list of people ( i tend to fear this thing to do).

SO, so far i have done the new behavoiur A and get around it A, i did them both yesterday, noluck today; so today after get around it B i was euphoric... now the programm says to listen to all the tapes once first, then i should listen to new history generator B every night in order to review the day.
Then i could stick with get around it B 3 times a day for how long ?
During the night, i could listen to get around and new behaviour all night long....

Anyway how long should i stick with get around it B ? 3 days and then stick with new behaviour B for another 3 days ?

Last question: how can i review the day if i fall asleep ??

Thanks,
Andrew

#7054 12/29/03 05:13 AM
Administrator
Administrator

Usually once is enough but in your case once a day for a week will probably be more beneficial. None of the paraliminals has to be listened to more than once a day. We can use 3 different ones during a day with the same goal in mind. That helps to reinforce our intention.

I don't know your style of procastionation so I suggest that you do take an active approach and with whatever you tend to procatinate on... start with a short time limit (5 or 10 minutes) of working on the project. If it's something like homework set a timer for 10 minutes and do ten minutes and stop. If you want to work a bit longer decide how much longer and set the timer again. The only rule is you must stop when the timer goes of and decide what you want to do next.

Review the day before you close your eyes to go to sleep. You may do it even before putting the tape on. One good way is to note in a dairy what you did today. Look over it before you put the tape on and then go with the flow of listening to the tape as you drift of to sleep.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved