Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

You do not have to convert the CDs to AIFFs or WAVs, et cetera. High quality MP3s will suffice ... just make sure you use a high compression rate ( exempli gratia: 224 Bit Rate, with VBR ).

HoloSync will only fail if you are using their proprietary higher levels ( Awakening Level 1 and above ). I remaster audio tracks and am on HoloSync Awakening Level 4 ... and have done research on this.

I hope this helps.

Celer Et Audax

Brian D. Chapman
Allurium.com
SiteMyWay.com
BrianChapman.net

If the course is working for you, I would not question too much about whether paraliminals or fast finish for example are effective. Paul and Jack use a good variety of tools and techniques. Some will benefit one individual more than another. Some may be more beneficial at a particular time more than another. Also it may be difficult to quantify or see what benefit a particular tool is having. Some of the visualisations and meditations do appear to have some instant results but I believe that sometimes paraliminals are changing thoughts attitudes and behaviours more subtly over time.

I am just trusting that following the tools and techniques are going to bring about the desired the results

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved