Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#7076 01/06/04 11:11 AM
Tore Offline OP
OP Offline

Just wanted to say that I've noticed some increased results from using this combo. The paraliminals get stronger results from beeing used after the holosynctape Dive. Ppl over at a holosync-forum says that it's also great to use a para-tape after a whole session of holosync. So it seems that at least three ppl have noticed that the effects get deeper with the use of holosync before a para-tape.

Ppl who don't own holosync and want to try it can always download the holosync-demo or create your own going-down-tape with bwgen. I haven't tried it but I guess it's possible to try out.
www.holosync.com - for the demo http://pub28.ezboard.com/bcenterpointe - the holosync-forum www.bwgen.com - for brain wave generator

The effects that I've received have been exclusivly from a dive + self esteem supercharger combo. I've never been this confident in my life. Definitly stronger than just using the paraliminal itself. But there can be other factors to this so who knows? Maybee this is all just placebo. We'll I like it and will use dive + get around to it for a while now. I'll get back on that.

Happy experimenting!

T

Thanks, for the advice. I think I will try that combination today. I dont know why, but my confidence has been a little bit less than normal lately. How long have you been listening to them together for. Also how do you do it. Do you finish listening to dive then just switch tapes/CD to self esteem supercharger?? Thanks

-Benny

Tore Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Benny!

I've been listening for seven days but only using it for five. And I make my own cd with the para-tape (which I've recorded into the computer) after the dive-track. My Dive was allready on cd. That way you don't have to stay conscious. I like it best that way.

Try it out and post your results if you get any! = )

T

I did this with Holosync + Memory Supercharger and acheived amazing results. After about a week or two of listening everyday, I stopped because I realized that was remembering everything. This was about 4 months ago and the effects have been lasting.

zak Offline

quick question do you listen to the holosync cd and then straightaway listen to a paraliminal or do you wait about 1/2 hr or so as was going to use this strategy with get around to it, memmory supercharger and personal genius??????????????????

has anyone tried this holosync with instantaneous personal magnetism?

Tore Offline OP
OP Offline

Update: Have had some huge overwhelm from listening to both holosync and the combo (with get around to it). Am cutting off of the combo for a while till I integrate.

Antonios: That's realy cool to hear.

zak: I use holosync dive and ONE paraliminal. I never listen to paraliminals one after the other. I really need to integrate the stuff. Three a day has been okay but it's hard to know if there's any real progress when listening to too many tapes.

libra: Not me.

zak Offline

ok my question was if i listen to a whole session of holosync can i then straightaway listen to ONE of the listed paraliminals straight after without say a half an hour gap?

I think I can answer this one. The whole purpose of listening to the Holosync before the paraliminal is so that you are already in a deep state, making the paraliminal more effective, so yes you listen to them one right after the other. What I did, and I think Tore has done has burnt dive followed by a paraliminal onto a CD. So they just play one after the other. Hope this helps.

-Benny

Tore Offline OP
OP Offline

Yep! Benny's right. I just took dive alone because I was off holosync for a while. People on a holosync-forum reports great results from listening to a paraliminal after the holosync-session.

Please report any success with it!

Tore

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved