Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#73773 09/27/09 07:06 AM
OP Offline

Just purchased the Diamond Hexagrams and the Diamond Colors course. Have obtained compass reading of front door and placed an auspicious hexagram above it, thereby shifting it's direction a couple of degrees.

I will be working with the colors course shortly. My intent is too obtain easier flow of prosperity so that I can afford to purchase the Master Diamond Feng Shui course.

Has anyone here worked with the I Ching Hexagrams or the Colors course?

Hi John,

Thank you for your message and your interest in Marie's work. It's wonderful that you have already put into practice some of what you learned in the Hexagrams course, you'll see some great results as you raise the consciousness and vibration within your home.

I'm sure many of our forum members have wonderful insights about using the Feng Shui courses, personally I find utilizing a sense of color and purpose in my home is very valuable. The Hexagrams and Colors are Learning Strategies newest additions, any insights and experiences from our forum participants are more than welcome!

All the best!
Kat

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved