Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#73796 09/30/09 04:13 AM
PaULeY Offline OP
OP Offline

After listening to a few of the PLs. So far I've had the most success with Get around to it and prosperity.

GATI
This PL really why I posted, I just listened to it and am itching to do my homework I can't believe it. So much that I had to post on here, how happy I am about this!! Thank you

Prosperity
After and during this PL I had a break through. I could view my situation and thoughts about Finances from a different angle. Instead of wanting more money I felt money was quite easily come about and could see (possibly the future) how easy it was to aquire new possessions that are wanted.

This lead me to a question:
During the listening, should I be
concentrating on my breathing or
listening to both voices or
concentrating on one voice or
going off with the fairies (thinking about random thoughts - possibly worries)??

Thanks LS

PaULeY #73797 09/30/09 04:28 AM
PaULeY Offline OP
OP Offline

ohh and here's the funny part..
I'd planned at 8am in bed today that I would get up have some breakfast and listen to the Get around to it paraliminal. So I got up had some breakfast and procrastinated until 1pm (about 5 HOURS!!) and finally put it on. In the last 30 mins I have done more than I've done in the last 2 weeks!! Lucky the PL's require zero effort otherwise I'd be screwed haha

PaULeY #75598 04/08/10 08:21 AM

Hello,

I really love this post. I have been looking into this forum because I want to by the ultimate you library and I was interested in the success people had so far. Seems to me that Get Around To It will be one of my favourites smile

Thanks for sharing!

Love,
Astrid

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved