Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Ilia Offline OP
OP Offline

If I have a N1 house and my front (and only door) is in the NE sector of the house...do I have to cure the three killings in the east? I'm not sure what Marie means by "facing" the three killings. Since my door is in the NE and the three killings is in the east, the people walk straight into that area...the energy flows into there. So I've put to dragon horses in the east facing out my door - but i have a feeling this is wrong. Can you clarify please, Shawn? Thanks so much!

Hi,

Which ever direction the three killings inhabit for the year is a direction where you first and foremost want to observe silence and peace. If your front door is in the direction of the three killings and you have the option, Marie does suggest using an alternate door. If your front door faces the direction of the three killings and it is your only door, Marie suggests taking care not to slam it or make loud noises at the front door.

Any where the three killings takes up space is an opportunity to observe silence, quite and peace in that area since loud commotion would activate the somewhat frenetic energy of the three killings. So if people enter into the east portion of your home this is an area for peaceful, quiet conversation and being.

Angels or a symbol of protection facing (looking into the east) the direction of the three killings will help keep that energy in check.

All the best!
Kat

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved