Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#7117 06/13/04 07:45 PM
Eric_G Offline OP
OP Offline

Chris Paynes EFL system is very effective and easy to approach. Itīs about accepting and specialy about increasing the acceptance to be in this moment. It makes me feel very good, very quickly and easily.

First I ask, what is my level of acceptance from 1 to 10?. Then I ask can I increase it? At the same time breathe, gently. If it increases, than can I increase it some more, etc... Then if it dosnīt increase, I move into the acceptance of the resistance (my internal will to be in the past or future, but not in this moment). What is my level of acceptance of the resistance? Can I increase it? If it increases, can I increase it some more, etc...? Itīs magical when I accept the resistance, the resistance melts away

After using some time, it started to peal away my resitance to be in this moment.

There is also "application" of the system called the Roberta model, that uses the acceptance process to handle limiting and empowering beliefs related to goal with most delighted way. Final phase of the model is that I allow the mirracle happen and itīs truly grate feeling Usualy miracles indeed happen and why they happen, the answere is described in EFL, but also in LSC's Abundance For Life even more comprehensive way. Generaly I believe that within both, we utilize the same universal energy, that is life

I had the opportunity to meet and discuss with Chirs at the PhotoReading retreat and he is realy grate fellow, just like you mentioned also. He wants everyone to feel grate and succeed in life

Very good Chris!

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited June 13, 2004).]

#7118 06/13/04 09:21 PM

Thanks for the response Eric. So many of the recent courses seem to focus on BEING in the present moment. The EFL course must be pretty recent because your posting was the first mention that I had seen of it and I am on Chris Paynes mailing list.

Regards

Nick

#7119 07/10/04 09:42 PM

Sorry if I'm interrupting your discussion about achievements and conversation but maybe you all should photoread a high school grammar book along with the dictionary. I've noticed so many mistakes in grammar on this forum that it's hard to believe that it's a forum dedicated to higher education and excellence. Really if I didn't already know photoreading was the next evolution in the human brain, I might not believe it by reading posts here. My apologies for anyone whose first language is not English, but to those who have known english all your life... shame on you. Good luck to all.
-Neo-Matrix-

[This message has been edited by Neo-Matrix (edited July 10, 2004).]

#7120 07/12/04 04:55 PM
Eric_G Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you for the coaching, English is my second language but still my gramma skills could be better. The discussion continues and it's good to have focus on DOING and BEING what we truly are.

I have Million Dollar Vocabulary PLC and PhotoRead dictionaires, but have not focused so much on gramma. I've learned the language mostly by listening, reading, singing and just using and playing with it

I like to think that this forum is dedicated for child like learning: shake Your bottom and massage your ears right now while reading this

#7121 09/23/04 06:03 PM
Eric_G Offline OP
OP Offline

I will still write final note for this Juggling and music thread, it has had so major influence to the momentum in my life.

I am really grateful for my own action and encouragement by Iam2 and Paul!

The latests steps during the journey has been to

- loose a lot of weigh in short notice by alkalizing and energising my body,
- starting Peak Potentials SuccessTracs,
-new relationship and moving together with most wonderful girl on earth,
- changing insurance company and
- changing bank,
- establishing my own business (TMI Your Life)and
- first network marketing contract with a product line that I love from the bottom of my heart,
- building my very first link to Internet http://www.yourlife.fi , and
- awarded by http://www.oivaoppi.fi with free seminar ticket for the upcoming Anthony Robbins Unleash the Power Within seminar - November in NYC.

THANK YOU!

PS: All those who are thinking about writing online journal, but still hesitating... JUST DO IT!

#7122 09/25/04 05:50 AM

Thanks for the update Eric. I regret I haven't dedicated more time to juggling, but I've enjoyed the journey I've taken.

You've been travelling and exciting path.

Don't forget to share you experience from the Qigong retreat.

You are perfection.
Iam2

#7123 12/10/04 02:33 PM
Eric_G Offline OP
OP Offline

For those who are thinking about goal setting; Clear Mind Bright Future program realy worked for me. I litterally achieved all my goals, even exeeded far beyond. This week I asked my girlfriend to marry me and she said YES!! At the same time I became stepfather for two lovely daughters.

It's so unbelivable, but this woman meets litterraly all the expectations that I wrote into my objectives.

After all I didn't participate Qigong retreat due to time schedules, it would have been grate. But I have to say that year 2004 has been the best time of my life. Thanks to my self for TAKING THE ACTIONS by using for example the Cear Mind - Bright Future among other LSC products.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Think BIG, set your Your Goals. If You want to atract the WOMAN or MAN of your life, create a vision and feeling of the life together with this person. Write down your criteria for this person. It's AMAZING! it WORKS!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved