Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline

Dear members: I'm new in this Forum. I have just ordered some Paraliminals and hope to receive next week (I'm in Malaysia).

I started with the law of attraction and meditation about two years ago. First 10 months with Holosync, then another 10 months with Quantum Mind Powers (QMP), 2 months with Silva UltraMind, 1 month with Steve G. Jones (Hypnotherapy) and now this.

I admit to have benifited most from QMP but the manifestation of my affirmation had sort of desolved. I also realize now that I work with less stress and able to manifest small stuff, which I think came from QMP. But the best is yet to come.

Can anyone whom have been the same road, please give some input on this. My point is, I cant see the kind of benifit compared to the time and money spent. My wife is beggining to get sick and tired of me hooking up with a headphone everynight. Thanks.

Last edited by Ali Karim; 10/04/09 05:37 PM.

Hello,

I would say that in my experience, some of the paraliminals work well. I have had good results with Perfect Health and Memory Supercharger and possibly less obvious results with Personal Genius and Positive Relationships. By 'less obvious' I mean that there was a subtle change after a while, not the swift change I noticed with the first two.

It sounds like you have tried a lot of products, maybe it is best to stick with one and commit to it for the long term. I had good results with Holosync but the most apparent change was after more than a year of use. I found it impossible to use Holosync alongside anything else.

Jodiamond

Hi Jodiamond

Are you saying you found it impossible to use Holosync and Paraliminals at the same time. Can you explain why?

Hello,

when using the two products, even with plenty of time between sessions, I got very stressed. I felt quite twitchy and anxious and a little claustrophobic. I decided that Holosync with a paraliminal was too much for my brain to handle, so I stopped using the paraliminal.

I now use paraliminals often and H/S rarely, and this works fine.

Jodiamond

You are being forced by brain entrainment... so this can create problems. Holosync and Paraliminals use the same system.

Can you explain what you mean by "you are being forced by brain entrainment"

Do you believe Holosync and Paraliminals can be used together at the same time?

It is my undestanding that brain entrainment forces the brain to produce certain types of waves.

As long as you have a 2 hours plus break between Holosync and Paraliminals, it is ok. It's the same also for Paraliminal sessions.

Of course there is a chance of overdoing brain entrainment, which, in my view, is like the threadmill at t gym. 30 mins on it is great, a hour even better... 2 hours is a bit much.... 5 hours is crazy and probably detrimental.

Last edited by uniquesoul; 10/08/09 12:21 AM.

I have been using Holosync faithfully for about two years now every morning when I wake up, I must say that I attribute most of my changes and personal growth achievements to it.

I do use Paraliminals in the late evenings, recently though I have been giving it a break with Paraliminals as I am using them 2 - 3 times a week.

They are both great products and I agree with Uniquesoul about the adverse effect when overdoing it.

I think Holosync is absolutely brilliant. I have to admit that I used it absolutely faithfully, an hour from 5 a.m. to 6 a.m. every morning, and I am certain it was behind the amazing life enhancing changes both my husband and I made. It kind of triggered a sensible mid-life crisis and we made all the right changes and are consequently much, much happier.

Any time there is a lot going on for me, be that emotional stuff that is overwhelming me, or just lots of change (brought on by working through the Effortless Success programme), one hour of Holosync seems to enable me to process the whole lot - in fact anything life throws at me - in just one hour. Overwhelm, stress, or anything negative just melt away permanently when I listen to an hour of Holosync. I cannot recommend it highly enough. It works for me anytime and all the time.

Regarding Paraliminals, all they did for me was put me to sleep. I enjoyed the sounds, also the content of the six or so PLs I have. Each and every one has the same effect on me: immediate sleep! As a tool for positive self-change I cannot recommend them. I cannot point to a single alteration, subtle or otherwise (perhaps I sleep very deeply and blocked the whole lot out). As a consequence of getting nothing beyond sleep out of them, I feel guilty at times and self-critical at others ("Why don't they work for me? Boo hoo!")

Thanks for the pointer to look at the Quantum Mind Control - that was the first post. I am now busily playing around with Morry's stuff and enjoying it. It seems to have all the advantages of Holosync but at a fraction of the cost. This system will widen my choice of brain entrainment, and I look forward to even faster positive progression.
Adieu,
French Claire

If you do Holosync everyday, is it not too much to do Quantum Mind Control as well? If Holosync is so effective for you, why do you need a new type of brain entrainment? After all the entire Holosync program takes about 6-7 years to complete so you won't know until you will have completed it how far it can take you.

Last edited by uniquesoul; 10/12/09 01:21 AM.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved