Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline

Thanks everyone for you feedback.

To Uniquesoul, its actually the other way around. I did not find Bill Haris's Holosync to be suitable to me. I've used it for about 10 months. I experienced small changes when I was using Quantum Mind Powers. But after 10 months, there were no further developments. When I say small things I mean I can influence other peoples point of view of me by visualizing and affirming positive words.

I'm on my 2nd day with Paraliminals 'Instantaneous Personal Magnetism' and later move to 'Prosperity'. Should there be no result in say a month, I plan to go back to Silva UltraMind ESP.

I did not however realize that it would take 6-7 years with Holosync. I cant afford it as Holosync is way too expensive (compared to the current ones).

OP Offline

Jodiamond, thank you for your feedback too. I had a feeling that I'm experimenting with too many. I shall find one that works best and stick with it.

What I'm about to say next will probably flip some of you. Ever since I got hooked with meditation, there is some unexplainable thing that keep driving to learning about the mind. Something tells me that my purpose in life and/or path to success is helping others through ESP, positive talk or sorts. Sounds freakish as my current line of profession is business auditing and I came from blue collar automotive dealership.

Thanks everyone.

Quote:
Regarding Paraliminals, all they did for me was put me to sleep. I enjoyed the sounds, also the content of the six or so PLs I have. Each and every one has the same effect on me: immediate sleep! As a tool for positive self-change I cannot recommend them. I cannot point to a single alteration, subtle or otherwise (perhaps I sleep very deeply and blocked the whole lot out). As a consequence of getting nothing beyond sleep out of them, I feel guilty at times and self-critical at others ("Why don't they work for me? Boo hoo!")

Gosh, you're only about the second person I've seen who said they didn't work. They've done wonders for both my husband and me, and truthfully, he tends to sleep through them. Just recently, I felt a migraine coming on, so I did some energy work and then listened to the Perfect Health cd--no headache ever emerged. I call that effective.

Maybe you do block it for some reason. That might explain why it works so well for some, but not for you.

Quote:
Should there be no result in say a month, I plan to go back to Silva UltraMind ESP.

I use both (paras and Silva). They work well together. For dramatic stuff (like making tumors disappear, etc.), I use Silva. For personal development, I use paraliminals.

OP Offline

Hi Jeanne, thats great! I really like to know more. What are you protocols in using them. Did you use sparaingly or alternatively?
Which did you use in the morning and before bedtime, etc?

Thanks for your feedback

Has anyone tried Paraliminals while on the treadmill?

Originally Posted By: Ali Karim
Thanks everyone for you feedback.

To Uniquesoul, its actually the other way around. I did not find Bill Haris's Holosync to be suitable to me. I've used it for about 10 months. I experienced small changes when I was using Quantum Mind Powers. But after 10 months, there were no further developments. When I say small things I mean I can influence other peoples point of view of me by visualizing and affirming positive words.

I'm on my 2nd day with Paraliminals 'Instantaneous Personal Magnetism' and later move to 'Prosperity'. Should there be no result in say a month, I plan to go back to Silva UltraMind ESP.

I did not however realize that it would take 6-7 years with Holosync. I cant afford it as Holosync is way too expensive (compared to the current ones).

From my experience with Holosync as an Immer Circle member, I can say that the progress is slow because you need to spend too much time on each level. I feel it is a marketing trick to justify the US$2000 for the entire program. I think it should be done faster, like maximum 4 years for regular users.

If you consider the quick benefits of the Paraliminals, it makes you wonder about Holosync. By fixing your problems as they appear through the Paralimanals, then you can move on to other more comprehensive programs, eg ES, Silva UM, etc.

I had the exact same question that Uniquesoul has? Also, how long have you been doing Holosync, did you finish all the levels?

I am just about finishing the Awakening Level and I would love to hear from people who have done more advanced levels.

After using Holosync for about 2 months I found another program called 'Perfect Meditation' that was less money and just as effective. It takes about the same amount of time as Holosync (years) but costs less than half as much. So far I like it (I'm on the 2nd level (of 13)). Anyone else heard of it?

BTW I've tried 5 or so of the 32 Paraliminals I've purchased recently I and am very impressed with them. Like Paul, I'm also a Master Practitioner of NLP so I know a little about hypnosis and Paul is very good at it on these CD's. I think it is wise to wait awhile (an hour or two) between using any entrainment meditation program and the Paraliminals.

You ask a valid question, Uniquesoul.
Two reasons for 'checking out the market" really. First, I have been faithful to Holosync for about 2 and a half years, so no other entrainment system ever got a look in. Secondly, I don't like the constant patter of rain in Holosync and that continues throughout every level. You may rejoice in rainfall in Oz, but having spent 17 years in Ireland, I don't enjoy all that rain.
So, rather than order my next level of Holosync, I am experimenting with Morry's Method of Entrainment. Just got it and it sounds very electronic.... even Digital Coffee (as a waker-upper) or Schumann Resonance (title suggests something classical, but it is pure entrainment with no backgroud 'relief'). Can't make any judgement yet. But I'm open to all things wonderful.
Adieu,
French Claire

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved