Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Originally Posted By: ExoticGoddess
I had the exact same question that Uniquesoul has? Also, how long have you been doing Holosync, did you finish all the levels?

I am just about finishing the Awakening Level and I would love to hear from people who have done more advanced levels.

I am only almost at the end of Awakening 4. Bill Harris reports that the biggest changes happen at the middle of Purification.

I bought the prologue in 2002, but only did it sporadically. From 2005 onwards I have done almost daily. I have suspended it for two weeks as I am seeing a psychologist trained in the Zengar method (biofeedback) which requires no brain entrainment during the period of treatment.

For Holosync I have done each sublevel for 8 instead of 6 weeks. I believe I have wasted the extra two weeks.

I undestand that some people who live in rainy climates will probably dislike the rain makeover of Holosync.

I bought Prologue in 2007 and used it wrong but I still had some significant changes and purchased the rest. By the end of this year I should be done with Awakening Level 4, although he says to use the last CD for 6 - 8 months and I think it's an overstretch. I will be doing it only for 4 months, may be if I continue in January 5 months.
Although I agree with you that they drag a bit and in a way justifies the price tag, I still think there is validity to it because it prepares the brain for a smoother transition to the next level.
I have encountered a lot of resistance and emotional upheavals when I have rushed from one level to the next. Which I probably am still doing :)))
As far as the rain effect, that's the least of my concerns, if I get results and it does what it's suppossed to.
Let us know how the Zengar Method is working for you, I am not familiar with it and I don't know what it is.
Thank You...

Originally Posted By: Ali Karim
Hi Jeanne, thats great! I really like to know more. What are you protocols in using them. Did you use sparaingly or alternatively?
Which did you use in the morning and before bedtime, etc?

Thanks for your feedback

The main thing is to allow some time between the paras and other work such as Silva. I prefer at least an hour between them. I do most of mine (paraliminal or any) in the morning; Silva I sometimes do in the evenings as well, just before I fall asleep.

As for how often: Actually, about as often as needed for most Silva work. Paraliminals--sometimes I'll listen to 2-3 per day, but most days just one.

You can learn about Zengar on http://www.zengar.com . There is a list of practioner on the website. There is a very good one in NYC.

After four sessions, I feel better overall. I am calmer and can cope more effectively with my messy situation related to my employment. From the psychologist of the Zengar treatment a very interesting aspect came out. He explained that release of old emotional traumas can only take place at about 7 Hz frequency (upper theta, near alpha). From my further questioning and my own initiative, it came out that the crucial release frequency is actually 7.83 Hz, the Schumann Resonance (ie the frequency at which the earth vibrates). The psychologist confirmed my inference as he had asked the same question at a Zengar workshop to the inventor of the method.

The problem is that, if brain entrainment makes you produce theta waves below 7 Hz, all you do is bringing up unprocessed old emotions, feel uncomfortable and send them down again. This process can repeat itself forever, unless you can hit the magic 7.83 Hz. I have not explored how our environment affects this frequency. For example, if the electro-magnetic currents around our house (NB we all have power in our house, offices, etc) create some unknown effect which affects the Schmann Resonance, we may not be able to stay at 7.83 Hz or around it long enough for us to release these emotions. So we will be stuck into our problems forever without knowing why. Of course, this is just my speculation.

I still believe there is merit in brain entrainment. Holosync is one of the best known products on the market to assist in producing long term effects. What beats me is that I have never heard testimonies from people who have completed the program. Bill Harris has. Well... it is everybody's decision to form an opinion about which effects it has had on him.

Yes, NLP really does work and is very powerful!
I went to college to make a career change. My advisers and teachers were very supportive and I took their advice and encouragement to heart. I studied hard so I could hit the ground running after graduation. One of my instructors was involved with LSC and soon I was taking classes there as well and listening to the Paraliminal tapes. In time, I was doing volunteer work at a chronic pain clinic. Wow, I thought after doing my first class, this stuff really works! I was encouraged by the results as the patients were now letting go of their pain and moving on with their lives. For the next two years I was voted to be the MC at their annual banquet. I was also doing volunteer work in other areas. I was now doing something that I really enjoyed, and surely the money would follow.
Fast forward two years. The suggestion and visions of a career change were strongly embedded in my mind along with the belief that I had the power to make it happen. So strong, in fact, that I was not willing to return to my old career in the construction industry. But now my new house was gone and I had become a homeless person and would be living on the streets for next year. Although the vision of doing the work I really enjoyed was still with me, I was now into survival mode. I finally got a job in a manufacturing company. The pay was low, but I was off the streets and once again started doing volunteer work, reading everything I could find on NLP while hoping that I could get a higher position within the company because of my education. I also returned to school and became a certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. The company, however, moved to Mexico. I had now been struggling with my career change for over four years. My volunteer work was much in demand and a great many people had benefited from my programs, but I had yet not made one penny of income from it. After the company moved to Mexico, I continued, for the next four months, to do volunteer work and to look for a job. Finally, I realized that there were many parts of the formula for success that my advisers and others either did not know or were completely ignorant of. I also realized that many details were not included in the success stories I had read. However, they were telling me all the things I wanted to hear. After years of trying, it was now evident my dream was not going to happen and if I was going to have any kind of life, I needed to return to the construction industry. My financial losses had been great over the last four plus years and I hired on with companies that were working a lot of overtime. I was working 68 hours a week and at times I was working 10 to 12 hours a day, seven days a week. Yes, I was now getting burned out over and over again. While not doing work that I really enjoyed, the money was now following and I once again had a life. Visions of doing the work that I really enjoyed stayed with me, but I no longer had the energy to pursue them. Between jobs I would enjoy life as best I could while recovering (partial) from burn out. Today I am retired, and live a quiet and peaceful life while wondering if dreams are just an allusion.

Duane V

It may take some time before you realize the effects of your time using the paraliminal tapes, however, they are working for you each and every time you use them.

The reason people fall asleep when using PL tapes has to do our habits. The first thing we do when we go to sleep for the night is to relax before falling asleep. Therefore, we need to teach ourselves to remain awake while fully relaxed. When people first start doing meditation they have trouble staying awake, but with practice they learn to stay awake and fully alert. You can use the PL tapes to help you with this. Sit in comfortable chair and when your head drops it will wake you up. Give yourself a break here as you are training your brain to stay awake while being completely relaxed. Your success will come with time and practice. I am sure you will be delight with your accomplishment.

Duane V

Beware of Focus & Concentration. Last Friday I used it to Focus on work, however my mind went to some story ideas. The rest of the day my mind kept jumping to those stories. So I had a low production, but that is ok.

Originally Posted By: RobertHunter
Beware of Focus & Concentration. Last Friday I used it to Focus on work, however my mind went to some story ideas. The rest of the day my mind kept jumping to those stories. So I had a low production, but that is ok.

I do not think you can expect a Paraliminal to work on single attempt all the time. There could have been interference from other soure causing the Paraliminal not to work for you on that day.

It worked as it is designed to work. Paul ask what do you want to focus on and by the time I got to that point my mind was taking the story in different directions. Work had already been pushed way into the background.

All is good, even humorous.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved