Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#73854 10/04/09 11:56 PM
OP Offline

What is generational energy and how do I go about visualizing it?

Thanks
Ed

Hi Ed,
Generational energy, is ancestral energy. Mothers, fathers, grandfathers, grandmothers. You are sort of an extention and/or genetic result of that lineage, and not separate from it. It is an energy you can draw upon by expressing gratitude, and asking for help. The help is there, it animates more by engaging with it.
Personally, if I look at this type of energy, I see part of the front of a line, maybe my parents or grandparents, then the line gets fuzzier, and is more a line of non specfic energy that goes back very far, and all lines lead to source. My image of that dips down a bit in a gentle curve, and curves up to source. sort of like a huge extension chord that is plugged into source on one end, and me on the front end of all that. I don't necessarily track this each time or look at the whole of it. It is present within myself, and most times that is where I realize it. It could all be within self, and you don't have to see it outside of that inside realm of self. One person may see just energy, visualize light, that light representing generational energy, some may see their relations, or a few faces.
Generational energy is relative to developing lower primary energy centers, or foundation centers.
I sense in my own practice, that my energywork, effects my generational energy too. As I am not separate from it, I both receive help and support from it, as well my tranformational selfwork having a positive(intended) effect on it, or the whole. I am thankful to find a tranformational practice in this lifetime, both for me, and my family, as well all my relations.I do the work for myself, as well as family, and I receive support from them, in serving them.
love,
gallen

I just wanted to add, that whether or not you can visualize it, you can communicate with it. Pay respects, speak your intention, ask for help, and that work is done. g

OP Offline

Thanks for the wonderful explanation. I see by your last remark that intention holds a strong place in the practice of Qigong. I'll try to remember that for future reference. Thanks again.

Ed

A great question and a great answer - thank you both!

Love, Kev

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved