Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi everyone! I just ordered the 8-sets paraliminals on mail promo. Thought it's a great deal! Is there a "guideline" which CD to use or which order?

Do I listen to this CDs sitting up or can I listen to them laying down which can result to napping...?

Can I burn this CDs on my iPod? I use Bose (not noise cancelling).

Thank you so much! I look forward to interacting and learning with you all!

The Paraliminal Acceletator coordinates the use of a number of Paraliminals. It is lots of work, but people have been very happy with it.

I use WAV to maintain the Holosync effect when I burn my Paraliminals on my iPod.

OP Offline

Thank you Uniquesoul. Just ordered the Accelerator with the library so I won't pay extra shipping. This is exciting! I guess the Accelerator will have it's own rotation schedule of CDs yeah?

Do you listen to the CDs laying down or sitting up?

I bought 1 set of CDs before so now they're extra I'll give them away to my brother and then eventually get all my siblings listen to Paraliminals! I have spent thousands in personal development courses, and so far Paraminals have been outstanding when it comes to ROI! I'm grateful!

Thank yoU!

I always lay down when I meditate or use other personal development techniques. I need to relax the best I can.

The accelerator has 40 days programs alternating different Paraliminals and tayloring them to goals you set.

Paraliminals are very good.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved