Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
AB Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,

I started a new business a few months ago after giving up my job of 15 years, but the business has been slow to pick up. Last week I started paraliminal accelerator program. I am on Anxiety free B (day 5) now... I was wondering if I can use Prosperity CD every day along with the program to boost income and new clients ? Would that be something OK to do ?

If someone has any other suggestions they would be welcome too,. I have paraliminal library and also Diamond Feng Shui program Diamond level.

Thanks

As long as you keep the Prosperity Paraliminal several hours from the Paraliminals of the Accelerator, you should be fine.

Originally Posted By: uniquesoul
As long as you keep the Prosperity Paraliminal several hours from the Paraliminals of the Accelerator, you should be fine.

I agree. When I did the Accelerator, I added one or two other paraliminals from time to time. I just allowed for some time between them.

how did you guys find the accelerator?

Go to the Paraliminal product page and the link is right there at the top of the page on the right hand side.

Or you can just click here.

Use the sleep track

AB Offline OP
OP Offline

CPW1, is this link legitimate ? have you tried it ? I have come across many money making on the internet schemes recently, but its hard to know which ones are legitimate , which not.

Originally Posted By: AB
CPW1, is this link legitimate ? have you tried it ? I have come across many money making on the internet schemes recently, but its hard to know which ones are legitimate , which not.
ITS THE REAL DEAL NO BULL**** You been using the sleep track.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved