Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Bjhn Offline OP
OP Offline

I am already considering Automatic Pilot, but I would like to know about others from other producers before I decide.

I need to program my mind for goal setting to lose weight. I have already managed to lose some 70 pounds, but has recently regained some 14 pounds. I still need to lose more than 35 pounds to reach a safe BMI. I am afraid I am about to lose both my goal setting and my faith in being able to lose weight.

I prefer a goal setting tape instead of a tape only for losing weight.

Have you looked into Paul McKenna's book and Cd pack, 'I can make you thin'?

It sounds like you haven't yet got thin in your mind, in a way that you think of yourself as thin, so as soon as you take your watchful eye off your subconscious, it starts to crank the weight back up to where it's internal thermostat is set, if you see what I mean.

You could try 'Peak Performance', 'Break The Habit' and 'New Behaviour Generator' too.

McKenna's package is a good one. I had good results with that last year. That said, the best results I've ever had (ever!) was using the Paraliminal Accelerator. I was simply stunned at how easy it made everything--but--and there is a "but" here--you do need to realize that it's going to eat up some time. It's well worth the time and effort, but not everyone has the luxury of up to a couple of hours a day to spend on this. Not every day--most days, it would be about an hour, and a few days, less than that, but with the coaching, etc., it can add up.

The one caveat for the accelerator--it seems to be a combination of several older packages put together in this absolutely genius program. Unfortunately, they didn't re-record the coaching cds, so sometimes they refer to something not in the Accelerator. Pity, that. It would have been better, had they taken the time to do that.

I got mine on sale, but it's worth it at the regular price, given the results. (And although I'm now working on a new project, habits and so on set with the previous one are still in force--I love this thing!)

Heres what works best for me.
Get you a MotivAider or Watchminder set it for 30 minute or so everytime time the alarm go off, see and feel yourself as if you are already in your ideal situation keep that feeling as long as you can. Do this for about 21 days to get the thinking patterns formed in your head, after your new thinking patterns are formed the right material for you will just start jumping out at you saying GET ME,READ ME,GO HERE,ect.You may even wake up in the middle of the night wanting to go to the store when you go Bob or Jillian will be in the checkout line.

Hi Jeanne

It is - it's a rehash of 'Ideal Mindset', 'Decisive Action' and 'Consistent Achievement', all of which I already had before I ordered it.

Glad you like Paul McKenna. His confidence book/CD is excellent too!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved