Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Liana Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello everyone,
I have the diamond feng shui program, and I was wondering what to consider in feng shui, when buying a car. Are dates important? Color of the car? I am a #5 rooster, and am looking to buy a white convertible, this month. The deal is almost already made... I'm just nervous if I made a bad decision feng shui wise. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Love to you all,
Liana

Hi, Liana,

I think it's only important that you like your car. Maybe that you have space for it in your garage. Only if I had difficulties getting the car I dream of I would place a picture of it in my success direction or visualize it.

Enjoy,
Astrid

Liana Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Astrid,
Thank you for your response! I did actually place the car in one of my best directions, it wasn't in my success corner, it happened to be in my relationship corner, haha but I finally got it! Now I'm just wondering if its possible to feng shui a car! If so how? LOL!

Have a wonderful week!

Liana \:\)

Awesome! Congrats on the new purchase!

One way to feng shui a car would be to do a release of any previous energies to make space for your positive vibes. You can do this with the lavendar spritz that Marie speaks of for the inside and to wash the car with lavendar soap, a gentle mixture of soap. Other than that, as long as you like it and feel that it resonates with you more power to ya!

All the best,
Kat

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved