Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#74081 10/26/09 03:40 PM
MMO Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello,
The place I live and the place I work are in the same house, namely two flats on the same floor. I moved into the working place ( my private practice) 1999, and in my living place few years before that. That would mean FS period 7 for both.
About a year ago, the front door of the house was repaired and repainted. About 2 months ago following was done on the house:
1. about 70 % of the roof was repaired, the coverings and bricks were replaced with new ones. ( only damaged bricks were replaced). One part of the roof is bricks, the larger part of the roof is flat, that surface was completly renovated with new coverings because of water leakage . All the metal rainwater pipes on the roof were replaced.
2. the the side wall was completly renovated ( new surface) and repainted.
3. about 20 Percent of the back wall and 10 % of the other side wall was repaired.

does this mean that the house has moved in period 8 ??

PS. Previously I have put the cures ( diamond symbol, windchime) where the disaster star was located, becuse it was acording period 7 in the entrance hall of my flat and in the room I work. I have not removed the cures yet . Do I need to remove them or reposition them ?

Hi,

Great questions. With that much work done on the house, yes the building would have moved to a period 8. You are able to reuse your cures to adjust for any period 8 disaster stars and other less than ideal stars. Also be sure to activate your luck stars such as abundance, power, relationship and collaboration stars.

All the best,
Kat

MMO Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello !

Finally I did my period 8 homework. I did it in few turns, first curing dense stars, then activating the good ones.
Just moving to sleep in another room where positive stars are located I needed to sleep much less then in the room where ilness and disaster stars are located ( sometimes just few hours sleep were enough ).
I was looking forward to period 8 ( my kua is 8 ) but as Marie stated we usually find more disaster stars in period 8 . So I found that ilness star joined the disaster star in the east region ( where I have desk in my office ) , and more disaster stars came in other rooms .

So the period is 8, direction North 2 .

Questions :
South-west falls on my balcony at home . I have put a fist size rosequartz there to activate power and abundance star with small earth qi .
Is a closed fist size gemstone still small earth ( or is it already big earth ? )
Will the activation be helpfull only if I stay longer on the balcony, or will it influence the whole apartment ?

In my office Southwest is found in two rooms . I have done activations in one of those rooms. Would it affect the whole SW area, or just the room where it was activated ?

on page 58 ( period 8 north 2 and 3 ) the chart shows in north area disaster star to be cured with still water chi . I already have a bubbling fountain in that area . Should I leave it there or do I have to put still water cures ? Would moving metal be also benefical in this area ?

On the same page it is stated that in the west for abundance star one should use moving metal chi. Does it mean that general abundance star activations with moving water or wealth ship should not be used ?

Sorry for many questions but I want to be clear about how to use the TIME FS manual !!!

Hi,

Good for you for finishing and getting into the groove of your own personal home environment and feng shui.

That is so interesting and fascinating. It really makes a difference in one's energy level when you feel supported and are in positive environments. Many people have found that it can be draining and tough to find motivation when they do not jive with their home environment or are influenced by the dense stars.

The good thing is that the feng shui is holographic. What you do in a macrocosmic way you can on a microcosmic level. By all means close the space of the 9 directions in your home. If the southwest falls outside your living area you can still claim that space by putting a rock or crystal in that corner to close off the pakua. You can also activate the SW abundance and power star in the southwest corner of a room you frequently use. Intention really drives feng shui. When you place the crystal in the SW hold in your consciousness the intention to activate the power and abundance stars. Any activations you do carry energy for the whole home.

If the cure called for is still water than do turn off the bubbling fountain in that area. Once the bubbling stops you could actually use that as your still water cure. Again, just be sure that as you are doing these actions to hold in your consciousness the reason for doing what you are. If it is to cure the disaster star, keep that in mind as you are adjusting any of the items in that area. If water is the cure then the element is probably weakening the energy of a star that is associated with the metal element since water weakens metal. If you put metal in this area then that would only be activating that star.

Remember, you have three layers of feng shui from which to operate: your personal energy number, the general space feng shui and the time feng shui. If you are wanting to activate one of the time feng shui stars use the specific activations mentioned in the manual. This does not cancel out your activations for your personal energy number or general feng shui. They are all different layers and levels that have value on their own. If you have activated a general space feng shui direction with a wealth ship and you find out there is also an abundance star in that area then you can also add the specific activation for that star just hold the intention for the activation of the star.

Hope this helps!

All the best,
Kat

Last edited by Kat_McCall; 12/16/09 07:37 PM.
MMO Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello,
It is great to meet in this internet "space". Thank you for the many answers to my questions.

What I can share is that as I was going to activate the mountain chi with a picture of a mountain I could feel the strenght and support coming from the mountain even while carrying the picture. As if the picture was my remote connection to the mountain itself. It was amazing experience, I did not expect such support from a "picture "! I have done FS many times, but this experince was so strong that I was surprised.

There are still 2 questions pending :
1. A closed fist size rose quartz gemstone - is it a proper activation for the small earth chi? (or is it to large, or maybe the smaller stone would be better ?)

2. In my office Southwest area is found in two rooms . I have done activations for positive stars in one of those rooms. Would it affect the whole SW area, or just the room where it was activated ?
To rephrase the question- if one area in time FS covers more then one room, is it enough to do the activation in one of these rooms, or is it better to do in both rooms ?

Regarding still water chi( disaster star cure ) . I have turned off the fountain in disaster area, as you suggested, but I actually do not like the fountain to be still, so sometimes I keep it on, sometimes off. Maybe I will find another place to put it. If still water would weaken the metal element of the star, what would be the effect of moving water on the star/ metal element?

This is a fun way to meet, pretty darn handy.

Nice! I love it when there is that energetic confirmation. Continue to be guided by your own inner compass as well! Nice work!

1. I think the size of that rose quartz gemstone should suffice. It does sound like it would be on the larger side but I believe large earth would be more of a boulder or terra cotta pot.

2. Yes, it is enough to do the activations in one area in order to suffice for that entire segment of the bagua.

Imagine the effect of standing water on metal. Think of an old bucket sitting in the garden rusting away with the standing water inside. That is how the still water weakens the metal element whereas moving water wouldn't be around long enough, figurtively speaking to cause the weakening of the metal.

All the best!
Kat

MMO Offline OP
OP Offline

Great!

Just to mention...
I took a closer look at the bubbling water fountain.
The upper side of the fountain is moving water, but the lower side is more like still water, or water moving just slightly.
So in this case it would be a combination of moving water and still water. And surely, the metal would rust if I put it in the fountain. So i think it would weaken the metal energy even if turned on, but might be more effective in this if turned off.

MMO Offline OP
OP Offline

Maybe the bubbling fountain would create " steam " which could enhance disater star !? ( that is why still water is indicated)

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha MMO,

Lets not "look closer" but "bigger" instead. If you are looking at the fountain and it is bubbling out the top, and drawing water from what may look like a calm base at the bottom, it's still a moving water Qi cure. To get a feel for what is going on, don't over-analyze what's there but instead come in fresh and look at it simply as "Is there moving water there or not?"

Much Love, Shawn

MMO Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello,
I simply did not like having the fountain turned off ( like it was suggested). But with yearly FS stars I found the solutions.
I have moved the fountain to the west and added some gold coins to activate white star 1 .
Instead of the fountain in the north I have put a bamboo to activate green star 4. ( bamboo is in water so this is also still water cure for dister star ) .

thanking you with love

M.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved