Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#74104 10/27/09 04:43 PM
Mojeed Offline OP
OP Offline

Paraliminals are powerfull.Beleif paraliminal is to me,one of the most important to manifestation.But if you can not identify the limiting beleifs you are holding,how can This paraliminal help you uncover those old hidden,somtimes invisible and at times transparent beleifs.Those that sabotage you from the shadow of the mind.
Please this is very important to me at this stage of my growth.I will appreciate any suggestion.
Thank you

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Recognise that there is a limiting belief that is holding you back is the first step. If you can allow your non-conscious mind to handle it you need never know what the limiting belief was consciously.

Just notice what it is you desire to have and acknowledge there are limiting beliefs holding that desire back. Hand the task of changing that limiting belief over to your non-conscious as you use the Paraliminal.

AlexK

Mojeed:

Do not concentrate on your limiting beliefs instead concentrate on what is true about you and about life. Use the New Behavior Generator to install the new belief you want. When doing so, think about how beliefs become a part of us. Repetition, repetition, repetition, directly and/or indirectly. What is now there within you are many times referred to as "old tapes." Install a new belief the same way until it thunders within you drowning out the old belief. The new belief will then become a part of you along with the resulting new behavior.

For example: If it is money you want, then you can install a belief that money is the source of all abundance and good. Don't concern yourself with any old belief that you may have about money.

Duane V
Mojeed Offline OP
OP Offline

thank you Alex this has been helpful

Mojeed Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you Duane,
but am not quite sure if neglecting your impeeding beleifs quite work.You know as you try to install a new beleif,the old ones are playing out there sabotage,and you may not have the chance to completely intall the new beleifs or rather make them strong enough to operate on autopilot as thier negative counterpart.
I want to think that its more effective to simply desipate the old unproductive beleifs-they actually have thier foundation based on illussions-once they melt away,reality based-productive- beleifs are naturally waiting to come foward.

Iam willing to discuss this further,may be you have an insight that may help me clarify what you mean.I recognise the merit in your suggestion about intalling anew beleifs using the new behaviour gen.,am not just convince yet that the old unproductive ones should be neglected
thank you

Mojeed:

First, we need to understand the job of the other than conscience part of us. It is the part of us that keeps us in the "status quo." Once a belief or behavior has been installed there, that part of us would say something like, "okay, if that is what you want, then I will give it to you, no need for you to think about it anymore." These beliefs can be installed by us or by others. Many people have learned to believe that something outside of themselves is in control of them. "The devil made me do it." They could install a belief that they are totally in control of all the choices they make in their lives with the understanding that as a human being they are going to make mistakes. And that mistakes are a great learning tool.

I once worked with a person who went home every year for Christmas. And every year they would spend most of their time in a bedroom with a miserable migraine headache. I ask why they continued to do this. Their reply, "It was Christmas and families always get together at Christmas." (A limiting belief) The choice was clearly theirs and it was a mistake that was repeated year after year because of this distorted belief. I asked what it would have been like for them if they would have stayed home and went out to dinner with a friend and enjoyed a beautiful afternoon at the zoo.

My mother was not a very educated person. Her beliefs would many times come into conflict with mine. As a result, we would get into an argument that would upset the rest of my day. At the time, I believed that one should stand their ground and "duke it out" until the other came around to my way of thinking. When I accepted the fact that I could just walk away and go home, I discovered that the rest of my day was no longer upsetting. In time I also discovered that one can not win an argument with ignorance. With these new beliefs and resulting behaviors, I never again allowed myself to get into a heated argument with anyone.

Can you see how the old beliefs and resulting behaviors were the source of unrest and the peaceful results of the new beliefs?

As the benefits of a new belief become known to you and the old ones have faded away, you may say to yourself one day, "Gee, I don't do that anymore, or believe that anymore." And you will be delighted with the understanding of the power you have within.

I hope you will fine this helpful. If you have other questions, just ask.

Duane V

Hi all,

I have 2 questions about the Belief Paraliminal.

1) How many days do I have to listen to Session A before moving on to Session B?

2) Do I listen to it actively or passively? In other words, do I follow what is being said or do I not pay attention to what is being said and just drift off?

Thanks guys!

MAB Offline

Mojeed,

I agree with you. It can be very difficult to create something new in your life when you are being influenced by old, unconscious, self-sabotaging beliefs.

I know of a very powerful exercise that helps you consciously uncover these hidden beliefs so you can start manifesting the reality you prefer. The exercise is called the Transparent Belief exercise and it is part of a self-development training called The Avatar Course.

You can download a free mini course called "Belief Management" where you can explore and understand the relationship between your beliefs and your experiences. It's quite powerful. Avatar Mini Courses

You will probably want a coach for your first time through the Belief Management exercise so you are sure to get the expected results. I am trained in coaching this technique so let me know if you want some assistance.

Happy Exploring!

~MAB

metaphy6:

The directions to the Belief Para do not state how long to listen to session A or B. Although it has been a number of years since I listened to that tape, I think both sides are the same.

For your question #2 the directions will answer this for you.

Duane V
MAB #74475 12/10/09 08:07 PM

Mojeed:

Your feelings can be a great resource for you if you are willing to follow them. If a belief feels uncomfortable to you, know that there is a reason for this, and you may want to ask yourself why you are feeling that way. You may feel some discomfort when letting an old belief go, this is normal. Use your feelings as your support system. Talk with only those who are supportive of you, and will ask you questions that will help you come to your own conclusions and not to people who will tell you your wrong. In other words, don't allow their ignorance to influence you. This will only create doubts for you. At times it may be better talk with no one and have faith in your feelings.

Duane V
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved