Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#74177 11/01/09 03:50 PM
SusanE Offline OP
OP Offline

hello, my friend co-owns a business with another women.
would they use the female energy number of when they went into business, or the male?
i would assume the female, since it's owned by two women. however, i don't know if businesses are always considered masculine, and so i'm double-checking because using a 2 (male) or 4 (female) would completely alter the activations needed for each direction.

thanks,
susan

Hi,

When determining whether a business is male or female you take into consideration the essence of the business, what is the nature of the business or the inspiration out of which it came? According to Marie businesses that tend to deal with yang aspects such as finance, technology; any external for-profit oriented business would be considered male. Business that deal with yin aspects like healing, nursing, care-taking and also non-profits would be considered female.

Your friend and her business partner would have their own kua numbers and then you would determine the business's kua number based on the year it went public and what the essence of the business is.

All the best!
Kat

SusanE Offline OP
OP Offline

selling yarn and related classes.
profit = yang

though action of knitting and knattering away with friends is very yin. further suggestion?

i thought, for a business, that only the business kua number was put into consideration. in order to do all three assessments for one small business would get mighty confusing, mighty quickly, no?

i look forward to further thoughts.
thanks,
susan

SusanE Offline OP
OP Offline

kat (or whomever),
i am still looking for further guidance/suggestions based on my questions and how kat responded.

as i wrote above, their business goal is to make a profit.
they sell yarn, supplies and related classes.
however, the act of knitting seems very yin to me, as it's usually women sitting around knitting and chatting.

also, it's a small space/store.
therefore, i am confused when kat said both business partners have their own kua number, plus the number of the business itself. i'm afraid if i use three kua numbers, instead of simply the number for the business, it would all get too confusing.

i'm looking forward to more suggestions, as i'm visiting my friend, my visit is nearing a close, and i'd like to offer suggestions while i'm still here. both partners are open to these suggestions, as well.

thanks,
susan

Hi, Susan,

I think you should use the personal kua numbers of both partners to help them activate their personal best directions. (The fortune colors are good for them, too)

I used the kua number of my business to determine the main color of my business website and my business card. I must admit that I have no idea what else could be done with the kua number of a business - but: A business is run by people and therefore I think it is essential to establish power positions for its owners and to place activation cards and so on.

Then you have still plenty of time to determine, whether you should use the male or female number \:\) They won't get bankrupt just because of that (Feng Shui is one third - earth luck - and there's one third human luck - behavior and attitude). And it cannot be wrong to trust your insticts, too (I chose the right colors for my business before I knew anything about Feng Shui or kua numbers)

And you don't have to be perfect. I think Feng Shui is a development, just like different clothes and colors in different stages of your life - as you grow you change your style... So maybe you should offer them several visits, just to adapt things to needs...

Enjoy!
Astrid

SusanE Offline OP
OP Offline

astrid, thanks for the thorough response.

based on this, and since i just got this, and do not yet know their personal kua numbers, i haven't been able to check each of their best directions. before i ask further questions i'll check this.

i had mocked up a layout and directions based on the directions of the kua number of the established business date. that was so simple! darn.

Hi All,

I apologize for the delay in response.

Let's see. Each person has their own personal energy numbers goals and outcomes for their lives. When bolstering the feng shui for the business the two owners can create success cards for their vision for the business and place it in their success directions in the office or wherever might be most appropriate. How do they define success for their business? You do want to ensure that the two owners of the business have their personal best directions activated and are positioned seated in positions of power. Another great thing to activate would be their personal relationship directions in relation to business. What type of clients do they want to attract, what kind of interactions and relations with people and the community do they want to have?

As far as the kua number of the business goes creating an activation card specific to the success of the business and placing that card in the success direction of the business would add an extra boost in energy. When people incorporate or a business is born it carries it's own identity and energy. The two owners, coming together to activate the success and relationship directions of the business would be symbolic and great.

Regarding your question about male or female, what's the essence. Is it about selling yarn or teaching classes? If it's all about selling yarn then it's a yang business. If it's about primarily about community, teaching and connection then I'd say female. Where is the energy directed for the two owners?

All the best!
Kat

Thank you Kat!

Though I did not start this thread I am really grateful for your reply. You've given me new insights. Thank you so much!

Astrid

SusanE Offline OP
OP Offline

yes, thank you

So I would assume that a business that cuts hair for men would be a female energy number correct.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved