Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
SusanE Offline OP
OP Offline

hello,
if the west represents children, then i assume this would be a good area for children to possibly place pictures of them with their friends, or representations of their secret friends and allies. is this correct?

thanks,
susan

Hi,

You are correct the west definitely represents children according to the general space feng shui.

Children do also have their own kua number. Any child under the age of twelve you are able to activate their best directions for them. If they want to develop relationships or you want to help them to set the intention for developing relationships you can put pictures of the children with their friends in their personal relationship directions. Any child over the age of twelve would do their own activations.

If you wanted to develop relationships further with the children you mentioned, you can put their images in the west and also utilize the general space feng shui direction for family, which is the east, as well.

All the best!
Kat

SusanE Offline OP
OP Offline

thanks, kat.
yes, the book was very clear about what you wrote, though thanks for the reminder. now i'm concluding, from what you wrote, that if it doesn't work for a kid to put pictures with her friends in her personal relationship direction, then putting them in the west won't further enhance these friendships. is this correct?

Hi,

According to my perception of what you wrote, she has put pictures of her friends in her personal relationship direction and things have not improved. Is this accurate? The west is more about relationships with children or work with children or child-like energy. It never does any harm for her to activate the west as well if you feel it is something that needs attention.

When activating any direction intention is important. When she holds a positively stated outcome in her consciousness around friends and relationships with others this will greatly help. Even beyond that is action. Taking action in regard to the intentions set is a powerful statement of belief that it shall be so, that we are invested in the outcome and are co-creators with the universe. Sometimes it does take time; Marie even speaks about the timing of 9, 9 days,9 weeks, 9 months, etc. Perhaps the two of you can brain storm ideas and ways of activing to help cultivate friend relationships. Feng shui adjustments are only part of the story.

All the best!
Kat

SusanE Offline OP
OP Offline

thanks, kat.
actually, nothing has been done yet. i have a friend with three children, and i had suggested they could place pictures with friends, or representation of their secret friends/allies in the west, if it doesn't work for them to place pictures in their personal relationship direction or any of the general directions in relation to friendship. i've never seen their home, and so i can't suggest specifics. however, after sending these recommendations, it occurred to me to double-check if the west would, indeed, support peer friendships of children.

thanks for your thorough response. i'll let my friend know.
susan

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved