Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#74190 11/03/09 12:25 AM
Ilia Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,

The apartment building that my apartment is in is a period 8 N2 - so there is a 20 year disaster star on the door and my apartment is in the SE area of building where the 20 year illness star is.

However the feng shui in my apartment is pretty good, door faces a great direction for me... nice abundance stars in good places etc. so my question is... how much will the disaster star on the building affect me? I can easily move if I have to...but i've searched quite a bit and it's been hard to find a building this good.

Is there anything I can do to help this situation - short of curing it...since it is not within my power to do this. And if not...how bad will it affect me?

Also how do I cure the illness star over my apartment, I know how to do this on a smaller level - but marie doesn't give specifics of how to do this on a larger level. If you could help me out with specifics I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

Ilia #74199 11/03/09 10:55 PM

Hi,

Your personal living space is going to have the most affect for you. The 20 year disaster star on the front door of the whole building will have a slow affect and build over time. In that case, it is important that you activate your best directions and do what you can in your own personal living space. Remeber, energy flows where attention goes. You can cure what is in your space and then ultimately concentrate on what you would like to move toward in your life. There is no such thing as perfect feng shui and even the less than ideal stars can be transformative. Trying to avoid difficulties in life only gives more energy to what you don't want.

If the building is good, you like your personal apartment, you have things in place to support your growth and well being and you've cured what you can, you are in a good position.

If you feel called to, you can place a cure for that illness star in the corresponding direction in your space. It's intention that drives this process. As you place the cure, hold the consiousness for well-being, vitality, whatever you describe and know health to be. Remember when you state outcomes and intention, keep the language positive, go directly into what your intention is for the objects you have around you.

All the best!
Kat

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved