Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#74315 11/16/09 01:23 AM
OP Offline

I have only just started doing level one from the Book 'Born a Healer' I do the Ying Yang and the breathing of the universe excercises. 15 mins at 12.00am and 12.00pm twice a day. I also practice Swordfingers on my palm.

I have noticed that whenever I go out to the shops or walking on the sidewalk people are looking at me when they walk past me. Am I giving off some invisible signal as a result of these excercises or am I imagining all this? Has anyone else heard of this or noticed similar things?

I am saving up to buy a level one & two course very soon as I want to develop SFQ to help others particularly Cancer sufferers.

Thanks

It is quite likely that these things can happen when one practices any energy exercise as one is a) gathering more energy and b) becoming more sensitive to energy. I have heard about and experienced similar things (and a whole spectrum of others as well).

These are interim effects of opening channels and clearing blockages. They are good signs of the more important results of just balancing the energy.

Glad to read your positive results and that you are moving forward to help heal yourself and others. It always makes me feel good to read these kind of posts.

Thank you.

blessings,

Steve

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved