Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
uniquesoul #74617 12/26/09 02:38 AM
Starchild
Unregistered
Starchild
Unregistered

The cycles are approx. 25,000 years with the first half going upward and the second half going downward. We are at the end of going downward and at the beginning of going upward.

The exploitation by the media is purposely, deliberately done to create confusion so that even those few who are expecting and knowing down deep that something great is going to happen, eventually due to so much contradicting info., they start doubting. And that is the game of the dark forces.

Having said that, the world at large and even the few in the know have cannot even imagine its enormous, real, incredible value. Nothing bigger has even happened on this plane.
We have a fantastic future waiting for us, so let's cheer up!

Blessings to all, Starchild

#75423 03/23/10 09:19 PM
Starchild
Unregistered
Starchild
Unregistered

Following my post dd. 17 Nov. 2009, I like to add something.

I have realized that I made a mistake when I said that the so-called Fallen Angels are from Orions. That was told to us by Enoch in his 'Book of Enoch'. By reflecting on the matter I realised that it must be wrong because all of the ancient temples and pyramids around the world, their opening on particular dates during any year - like solstices and equinoxes - point to Sirius and not Orion.

Since these kind of temples were used by the High Priests of any cult/religion on the planet to invoke their so-called Star-Gods, it is obvious that if they were taught to point to Sirius, they must have come from Sirius and not Orion.

That's all.

Starchild

uniquesoul #76017 05/22/10 04:15 AM

I think the calendar ends and starts a new. The energy in the universe is the same as when the calendar began. The planet is back where it began. So begins a new adventure or journey you choose.

jeffdengr #76030 05/24/10 06:17 AM
Starchild
Unregistered
Starchild
Unregistered

What calendar are you talking about? You know that ours is the Gregorian calendar, started by a Pope, don't you?
The planet is not where it began because the entire solar system is moving further away from the central sun of this galaxy, the Milky way, like all the stars we see are also moving further out.
Have you ever seen those spirals from any galaxy shown by our most advanced telescopes? The spirals keep on moving further out because their central sun keeps on birthing new stars, like our sun gives birth to its own planets.

Starchild

uniquesoul #76607 08/24/10 01:37 AM

2012 might be a good time for you all to become aware that the mother of Jesus is back. She has spent another lifetime here and has the answers she needed to end the murder issue that began In the beginning... with the first woman's son. She would have had to breakthrough the deception that has a hold on all of us. With this knowledge she is going to give us a heads up about the law of rejection. Those who rejected the right way and just took their own spiritual essence without grace became aware of how to manipulate innocence. These are called the weeds that use psychological warfare to drive our minds nuts. But, guess what this woman of the west called their bluff and she's an unstoppable force now. It was just a matter of time before she would deal with this problem. Isn't that just like a mother?

beautybug #76690 09/07/10 02:28 AM

Starchild, i am intrigued.
My name is Christopher, can you please contact me.
I want to see more.Thank you.

Last edited by TheKnight; 09/07/10 03:04 AM.
Bjhn #77122 11/24/10 03:52 PM

huh, you are using principles related to energetic practices that others consider a sham and, as someone who cusses like a sailor myself, I find it almost comical that you're only response uses 'BS' twice and offers nothing else.

Starchild...I carry Starseed Transmissions in my purse everyday and have for many years. IMO, it is one of the best books I have come across. I did not read you're whole post but wanted to share that I think the changes are all around us and the person who BS'd you couldn't have been any easier to dismiss.

Here's to the duality of this great experience,
Michelle

uniquesoul #80315 09/10/12 05:33 AM

Wow. Interesting ideas from Starchild! I can't say I agree with all of them, but some seem to weave around what I believe rather successfully. A couple of the parts that I definitely do NOT agree with is the part about the Enlightened Being who is to return to earth to separate the "chaff from the wheat" by eliminating those who cause fear and hatred, etc. and then bring peace and enlightenment to the rest. How does this Being eliminate them? What happens to them? You say there is no death, so I don't quite understand this elimination process. No death is another part I don't agree with.

In my understanding of the return of the Enlightened Being, yes, the "chaff" WILL be separated from the "wheat", but the "chaff" won't have to be eliminated or destroyed because they have not sought to allow for the free gift of enlightenment to occur within themselves, and are filled only with self, which is essentially emptiness, and is far, far inferior to the enlightenment that is offered freely by the Enlightened Being. They will be unable to maintain their beings in the brightness of the light of the Enlightened Being and fall dead away. Then those who would be referred to as "wheat", will be taken with the Enlightened Being to a Safe Place, away from the earth, to rest and learn for 1,000 years while the earth is left desolate.

After the 1,000 years, the "wheat" people and the Enlightened Being, and then God, Himself, will all return to the earth, for the final judgement of the "chaff" people, who will be resurrected to be given another chance to choose the free gift of Life, will admit that the free gift of the Enlightened Being was indeed the way to have gone, but still won't want to go that way and they will just sort of spontaneously combust. Then, with the earth cleansed of the "chaff", the Enlightened Being will speak the New Earth into being, just as in the beginning, when it was spoken into being the first time. The "wheat" people will have become so enlightened as to have "Heaven" within them, so "there is a New Heaven and a New Earth" because the former had passed away.

And, I do believe that the Enlightened Being is indeed Jesus Christ, Who isn't merely an Enlightened Being, but truly the Son of God, Self-Existant, (unlike other enlightened people, who are merely humans, albeit, highly enlightened) and that death is a very real thing, but there is no "eternal burning in hellfire", but merely non-existance, of those who refuse the gift of Life. I don't believe that God kills, nor do I believe that He would allow for His beloved human creatures to be tortured in eternal hellfire just because they didn't choose His way.

I believe that God is a Gentleman, Who won't force Himself on anyone, but offers His gift of eternal life to all mankind. He is the source of our Life Force, and without "the measure of faith", (which is another way of saying "enough life force to allow for life on earth" in order to make the decision whether to choose His way or not) we would perish from the face of the earth, with no awareness of anything. Life is NOT innate within us. We are allotted a life span to do with as we see fit, although, there are consequences within that span, for doing harm. "Bread thrown upon the waters", you know, return multiplied, whether good or evil. There are many principles of right and wrong in life and we are not left without guidance. God's perfect character of Love, as demonstrated by Jesus, is at the basis of all those principles and we are offered guidance in the most intimate manner, to live accordingly. ("HE will make us whiter than snow", "Christ IN us the hope of glory", etc.)

"The WAGES (something earned by working) of sin (falling short of the glory of God, which ALL humans do) is death (non-existence), but the FREE GIFT of God is eternal Life". We can't earn it - it's a free gift.

uniquesoul #80442 09/27/12 12:46 PM

I read the "SETH SPEAKS" and he said 2012 will be a turning point in life of humanity but real change will only occur decades later (around 2050). Anyone read the book?

Tom at the Edge #80450 09/28/12 10:20 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Yes, Ages ago. smile

Alex

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved