Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Ilia Offline OP
OP Offline

At my desk there is a window behind part of my back and the door is right across from the window - albeit the front door is all the way across my house, but still there is nothing in the way between the window and the door... does this need to be cured? And if so how should I cure it?

I really want to feel support in my life, especially since I live alone. So how can I cure that part of my back is backed by a window... This is really the best place for my desk otherwise I'd really rather not move it. Please let me know what to do! Thanks!

Hi, Ilia,

For more support when sitting at your desk a high-backed chair is a very good thing. As the window is only behind part of your back, a picture of a mountain behind you maybe a good idea.

In my office I have the same situation with window and door. If you have the feeling that the energy is rushing through the room then you can try different things to draw the attention away from the window, maybe pictures on the wall or a sitting area (depending on the size of your office, of course) or a table where you display your products etc. I rearranged my furniture and tried to give enough room for the energy to gather. When I enter the room my attention is no longer attracted by the window, there is enough free space and I feel good about it. Maybe all you need is a little rearrangement of the furniture in your office. Sometimes nice plants are a good idea ...

Love,
Astrid

Hi,

These are all great suggestions. The strong, high-backed chair will be of greatest significance in symbolizing support while you are seated at your desk. The fact that there is part of a window behind you can be remedied by the picturd of the mountain. Having a window behind you as you sleep tends to affect your clarity and rest more than a window behind your desk would.

You can also slow the energy down with a beautiful rug, plants help as do any beautiful wall hangings. The energy will move as your eye does. When you stand in the room where do you notice your attention is drawn? This is how the energy moves as well.

All the best!
Kat

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved