Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Ilia Offline OP
OP Offline

Two of my personal best directions are taken up by the Kitchen (Health) and Bathroom (Wisdom). These are two places in my life I am determined to strengthen to the best of my ability. Are there any specific things I can do to counteract this?

Hi, Ilia,

I think you should activate your best directions in your living room, bedroom and office. You cannot help it that your kitchen and bathroom are located there. But as we only place our activations in our personal best directions of living room, bedroom and office you should start there (with activation cards)

If the oven door or microwave door faces one of your best directions that's really fine (or, if you're married it should face one of the best directions of the person who earns the money).

Maybe it is a good idea to place mirrors on the doors of your bathroom and kitchen to pretend that these draining areas do not exist. I have not tried it yet, I thought about doing so as well but I have yet not found the best solution for me (as my doors are made of glass)

Love,
Astrid

Hi

I will echo the idea to activate your best directions in the living room or a room that is accessible to you.

Bathrooms and kitchens are considered draining rooms and you are not limited by their placement within the home. If from the perspective of the bagwa placed over the whole home these rooms occupy your best directions you are able to adjust where you place your personal energy number activations. Your activations are better placed in a room where you spend time anyway. You want to see them as you go about your daily business. Your activations serve as reminders to you and the universe of your intentions. Feng shui is a tool for broadening your consciousness about what you bring into your home and therefore your life. How do you move about the personal microcosm that is your home and therefore the larger translation that is your life. To the extent that you can be flexible and resilient in your home you can be in your life.

All the best!
Kat

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved