Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#74478 12/10/09 09:30 PM
OP Offline

In Learning Strategies' Feng Shui course with Marie there is not much mention of feng shui as it relates to the car. I always love those seeming conincidental moments. We received a letter from Benjamin Hoff, author of The Tao of Pooh, regarding this topic. (The Tao of Pooh is a great book by the way.) Coincidentally the Winter Newsletter includes an article from Marie about feng shui and the car. I've included a couple of Mr. Hoff's and Marie's points below, first Mr Hoff:

"I've known quite a few successful people, and without exception they drove very clean cars- clean inside and out. In contrast, everyone I've been around who is not financially successful--even several want-to-be-successful people who say they practice Feng Shui-- drive dirty, trash-cluttered cars.

We Americans spend a great deal of time in our automobiles, making them our rolling personal spaces. Much of that car time is connected with our work. Many people's cars are their second offices. Typically the offices I see have loose papers, food wrappers, burger joint cups and grime all over the interior and exterior. I find myself wondering how healthy their businesses are and whether I want to do business with them.

Which sort of auto owner and driver would the universe most likely wnat to send prosperity to-- one whose clean, clutter-free, well cared for and attractive personal or business vehicle shows that its owner is well prepared to handle the reponsibilities of prosperity or one whose vehicle resembles a rolling dump site?"

We can all imagine what that answer might be.

In the 2009 Winter newsletter, Marie gives a few pointers about our cars:

* A clean car is a safe car. Keep the car windows clean-- the windows are the eyes to the world.

* Declutter your car. The electromagnetic field is intense in the car and clutter makes it more so.

* If you find it difficult to focus or concentrate while driving or traveling use the yin-yong symbol for Clarity and Focus found on pg 15 of your level one manual.

* Keep water and snacks on hand, this tells the universe that you always have what you need.

* Keep change and dollar bills on hand and out of sight, doing this communicates a sense of abundance to the universe.

* A pair of comfortable shoes for when you need to make a quick change. It communicates that you have what you need to be comfortable.

A clean car communicates a sense of resposibility and readiness that comes with the success we create in our lives. The opposite is true as well. Ever find yourself in a slump and in no time your home environment reflects that? These were just a few tid-bits that I found interesting and thought to share with you all! Thank you!

All the best!
Kat

Last edited by Kat_McCall; 12/16/09 04:28 PM.

Thank you, Kat, for this wonderful post!

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved