Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#74520 12/15/09 10:44 AM
Realize Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,

Although not really Diamond Feng Shui it is however Marie's product so I hope you don't mind me asking this here.

Is the text she reads to describe the hexagram from the I Ching book that she recommends? I was lost following in the manual.

Also the I Ching goes to 0 in 2012 so will this system still be relevant and work after that or will we only know then?

Many thanks.

Hi,

You are more than welcome to post any thoughts, ideas and questions regarding the Hexagrams on this site as well. It's all connected.

Yes, the work that Marie references is the I Ching, A New Interpretation for Modern Times by Sam Reifler. Each hexagram chapter starts off with a great in-depth interpretation of the meanings of each hexegram and how they can be applied. The manual included in the Learning Strategies course gives you the headings and numbers of each hexegram. Look them up in the Reifler book that Marie suggests to get a full interpretation and decide wether they resonate with your needs and outcomes.

A colleague of mine had a great point. Each year our calendars end with December 31st of that year. We go and get a new calendar and continue the next year's cycle. Each year we transition in our own way. It seems that 2012 will be an opportunity to transition yet again, the cycle will be updated and continue in a way that applies to the present needs of individuals and the world. All this is a fancy way of saying, we don't have the new cycle as of yet and when we approach that time the needs of the community and world will help dictate that response. We'll have a relevant cycle for 2012 and beyond.

All the best,
Kat

Last edited by Kat_McCall; 12/16/09 06:47 PM.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved