Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#74553 12/17/09 10:56 AM
Realize Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,

I just realised when trying to locate the 15 degree range of a 'mountain' in order to place a color that the accuracy seems greatly affected by whether or not you are in the exact centre of the room. If you are not dead centre then you may miss the mountain as 15 degrees is not much in a small room. Would this thinking be correct?

Thanks
Michael

Hi, Michael,

I always try to stand or sit in the middle of the room in order to locate the 15 degree range. As I have seen with the mountain of my front door, the reading can also vary a lot depending on the daytime, electrical device etc. So I think that your intention to place it and to activate this area is even more important. I think Marie says sth. like that on one of the DFS CDs :-)

Love,
Astrid

Hi,

Intention definitely drives feng shui and getting the reading as close as possible will also do wonders. You do want to stand as much as you can to the center of the room. Another great way to check accuracy for yourself if the muscle testing. Trust your perceptions. If you feel you have honed in on the general vicinity of a particular mountain, muscle test which area may be strongest for you.

All the best!
Kat

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved