Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi All,

For the last 6 months I have a gum/mouth/cheek infection caused by my wisdom teeth not having space to come through.

I have had several courses of antibiotics which have temporarily improved things, but now the infection is back and now causing my cheek to swell too.

If there is there any SFQ (or other advice) on this to help reduce the chance of infection/the infection onces its there/or just swelling I would really appreciate it.

I need to have the teeth removed but until my appointment to do this I am stuck.

Thanks so much for reading

Paul

Hi SoniceSuccess,

Any illness, pain or discomfort you have is the result of blocked energy. In your case this blocked energy has manifested itself into a problem with your teeth and gums. This most likely has its roots in a number of things but one of the best ways to work on the teeth is to work on healing the Breathing system and most importantly the Lungs. If you have the Level 1 course (if not I recommend you purchase it asap if you are able to-it's a worthwhile investment that could potentially save you lots of money), practice the active exercise, "breathing of the universe" for as long as you can maybe a minumum of a half hour but as long as you are able to. Also, practice small universe for one hour each day. Intend first that you want healing on your teeth and gums. You can also do sword fingers on the area but don't put the energy back in as it can agitate the problem but definitely loosen up the energy with your fingers, draw it out and get rid of it. Not sure if both sides are affecting you but working on the side that hurts you the least, first is your best bet then work on the side that is affecting you the most. Do these things or a combination everyday. Also, visualize having enough room in your mouth for all of your teeth.

Another thing that could help is to get a water pic and really irrigate your gums. Use a tea tree oil mouth wash a few times a day. You could even get the tea tree oil solution and mix it in with your toothpaste and a little water.

There are lots of studies and perspectives on wisdom teeth, the necessity or not of removal, and ways of better taking care of our teeth and gums. I would do some searches on holistic perspectives on this if you haven't done so already.

Best wishes and I hope this helps.

Remedios

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha SoniceSuccess,

Swordfingering/clearing C7 on yourself can be quite helpfull for any infections in the body as well. Shoot through the neck, rather than twisting you arm around to the back.

Much Love,

Shawn

Originally Posted By: Shawn_Grim
Aloha SoniceSuccess,

Swordfingering/clearing C7 on yourself can be quite helpfull for any infections in the body as well. Shoot through the neck, rather than twisting you arm around to the back.

Much Love,

Shawn

That info is useful in my own workings, thank you very much.

~Z

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved