Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#7239 02/14/04 08:55 AM
bungle Offline OP
OP Offline

Was wondering what you thought the effect might be of listening to paraliminals while using sedona.

I was thinking it might help release blockages and resistance to what is entering the mind. On the other hand it might release what IS going into the mind. What do you think?

Thanks

#7240 02/14/04 10:27 AM

Do you feel a lot of resistance coming up?

Tore

#7241 02/14/04 02:43 PM

I have just started testing this out, after having enjoyed a very effective session with the Boundless Renewal paraliminal the other day. Have a look in the Beyond Human forum, post titled "Just had an awesome, awesome session." The Sedona Method is very powerful on its own, probably the most worthwhile personal development tool I've come across, and so I think it can definitely aid paraliminal sessions, used before the listening session, releasing on the preferred outcome of the session, during the session, and after the session to 'clean up' any residue of emotions that might be there. I don't think you'll release what's going into the mind, at least that's not my experience. But any blocakges or resistance, yes. So far my very unscientic studies into the subject are promising. Try it out. I'm very interested to hear what others think.

On a side note, I really don't know why everybody in the world is not using the Sedona Method or something similar. It's such a natural process and works so well. It' been a great help for me in many areas of my life.

#7242 02/14/04 05:02 PM
bungle Offline OP
OP Offline

Yeah/ I know what you mean. Sedona is amazing. I just did relationship paraliminals and abundance paraliminal. I have to say i did notice lots of stuff coming up as my mind wandered. I have a suspicion that this stuff is subconcious material becoming concious as it is stirried up by the paraliminal. I think my binaural, delta meditation helps in that it adds to my general awareness of subconcious things anyway and doesn't allow me to stuff them away very easily.

I released much stuff during the listening. I have a feeling it may magnify the effectiveness of these tapes many times over. We'll just have to wait and see though as it's the results that count.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved