Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#74598 12/22/09 11:33 PM
riggs Offline OP
OP Offline

In the liner info it says for session A think of a negative emotion about weight or food you would like to give up. What positive emotion would you put in its place.

Can anyone give me examples of what they mean? I'm new to all of this and want to get it right.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I've used Ideal Weight in the past and I don't remember thinking of a negative emotion around food or weight. I just listened to the CD. I think I felt that my other than conscious mind would be able to identify such and emotion and would deal with it when I listened to the CD. I think it did, as the CD seemed to work.

Jodi

hello, how much weight have you lost so far, did you eat anything fattening and how long did it take for you to notice the weight coming off?

Negative emotion???? Hummm you would not have purchased the paraliminal if you did not have a negative emotion about your weight.
A negative emotion could be (I will give you one of my old ones) I will never get rid of this stubborn fat at the bottom of my belly. You can change it to I am noticing my body percentage going down everyweek. Use the sleep track.
Once you get that mental blueprint of yourself right and start exercising and eating right the weight will go away. Key Word-- Mental Image(Blueprint) you will not get pass what it is.

Hello,

I lost around 20 pounds at a very stressful time in my life. As I can put weight on quite easily, I used Ideal Weight to maintain my new weight and to lose just a few more pounds.

I have found in the past that being 'on a diet' just makes me crave food, so I decided to think about what I was eating or drinking that was making it hard for me to lose the last few pounds. I was having a small beer with my evening meal and biscuits with tea or coffee throughout the day. I decided 'No booze, no biscuits', listened to Ideal Weight and was able to keep to this. My weight is now stable and I have the occasional drink with friends and sometimes a cookie in a coffee bar, but if I feel I am gaining weight, I listen to Ideal Weight for a few days and it all seems to fall off without me having to think about it.

Jodi

I had this question for this paraliminal also. It says think of a negative emotion. At first I was thinking I had to think of a negative belief until i researched emotions. Here is what I found that might help you. good luck

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_emotions

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved