Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#74628 12/28/09 09:29 AM
OP Offline

Hello, I must start by saying that I think my question may be a bit vague, but I do not know where to start on my own.

I want to examine my belief systems, as there are things I want (and believe I can have) but cannot seem to make the right progress towards. I think that I must have limiting beliefs but do not know what they are.

Does anybody know of any paraliminals that may assist me in highlighting these limiting beliefs, so that I can replace them with enchancing ones?

Thanks for reading.

TresChic

Is there anything you can remember being said to you or around you when you where younger. That is where 100% of my hidden and limitimg beliefs I use to came from. Try out New Behavior Generater.

CPW1 #74673 01/01/10 05:37 PM

TresChic,
HI! For you to first change your "limiting beliefs(*spelling?)" you have to first achive awareness of them I think! Then you should also actively try to change your "limiting beliefs" by changing your view of your self, your self esteeme and your actions!

Definately Self Esteeme Enhancing Soundtracks should make you feel better and better and then you will take actions beyond that you would normally take because you believe that you deserve them! New Behavior Generator should also be very good and New Option Generator. This all should get your subconscions mind to think of ideas.

Then you need to also hit up the "emotional cortex" part of you so that then your emotions are also helping you in this journey and that is where Fresh Start, You Deserve It!, Live the Law of Attraction, Self Esteem Supercharger and all of those others come into the picture!

I went and ordered the entire Paraliminal Ultimate you library and can't wait to get started. I just ordered it a couple of days ago. I will definately let you now how it goes!

You should also really consider Bill Harris Holosync program it is very very powerful. Extras for the Holosync program are Conscious Thought Generator and Values Clarifier. When you get clear on what your values, beliefs and filters are then you can change them and make them guide you to leaps in growth (financial, emotional, whatever,etc...)

Take care,
Omar

Flow82 #74699 01/04/10 05:55 AM

Originally Posted By: Flow82
TresChic,
HI! For you to first change your "limiting beliefs(*spelling?)" you have to first achive awareness of them I think!

I couldn't agree more! In fact I have just recently learned that is and has been my biggest issue! It is interesting to practice awareness...how does one do that? I have never even been able to tell what my feelings or emotions are.

The more I feel, I try to pinpoint where they come from, when I get down to another layer. Its a lot of work to say the least but I have found it to be well worth it! I have used hypnosis, PL, psychotherapy all as tools to learn this. I can't say if one is better than the other, I do know that like rushing physical growth we can't rush emotional growth either.

I'm not really sure if this helps at all...I just thought I would share in my experience with it.

Maybe someone could recommend a PL that would help with emotional awareness-which is where limiting beliefs come from.

Dan

I totally agree with all said here and I wanted to add something on the awareness or witnessing as Bill Harris calls it.

When you are not feeling good that's the first signal that you are not thinking positive thoughts or you are constantly but unconsciously obsessing on some negative thought or belief.

Awareness means making it conscious and also taking responsibility that we create these emotions or thoughts. At that very moment it is very crucial to watch with curiosity, without judgment. May be asking yourself "how do I do not trusting myself?" or "how do I do being insecure?" or whatever the issue you are dealing with is. As you do that you will notice the way we use our mind, our belief system and everything available to us, to create our reality.

And there isn't much more than that needed because once you become aware, you just don't do those things that don't serve you anymore. You do them only when you are not aware that you are doing them. PL helps when these issues are more deeply rooted and they stem from an emotional trauma of some sorts.

Sometimes we think limiting beliefs have to be big and complicated. But usually they're simple (and quite standard -- common). I'm surprised no one has suggested the Belief paraliminal to you. I'm working on this area of my life a lot right now, so I'd love to help you if I can -- if this is something you're still working at.
I discovered that when I just sat and identified a first thought (finding the beginning of the piece of string, if you will), I was able to go underneath that first belief "I make bad decisions" to why I believe that -- what do I belive about making bad decisions. Bad decisions means mistakes. Mistakes mean wasted time or I'm doing life wrong or I'm a disappointment. When I identified that first belief, the underlying beliefs began to flow. And the key is to get to a root limiting belief rather than one of the upper beliefs -- the branches on the tree rather than down in the roots. From there, installing an empowering belief is an easy next step.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved