Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#74802 01/13/10 11:07 PM
Antz Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi There

I am using my paraliminals in the order recommended in the Paraliminal Accelerator program. I have just completed the first of the four circles and have a specific and clearly formed objective in mind.

I normally get up early in the morning and meditate using Holosync or Equisync, and then listen to a Paraliminal.

As yet, I am not aware of any internal changes having taken place. How long do I have to wait to see any changes? Should I be doing anything else to help me realize my goal or must I wait to complete the entire program for this.

Thanks in anticipation of your answer.

Thanks and Kind Regards

Antony

95% of the time you will not notice you changed but others around you notice the change. Just keep pushing forward and BE careful who you tell because people will slip negative seeds in your head that will cause alot of resistance. I'm sure you heard about how a farmer don't keep digging up a seed everyday to see if it is growing.

Last edited by Alex K. Viefhaus; 03/08/10 10:50 AM.
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Use Paraliminal at a different time. Not immediately following a Holosync session. You need to shift the energy from one session to the next. If it entrains your mind the best is to ground yourself in everyday experiences first before starting the next entraining project.

So if you do tai chi, Qigong, yoga, Mediate, Holosync, exercise,or Paraliminals, rest in normal activity before shifting to another type of mind body entrainment. Each has their own way of working on the body. Let that movement wind down and finish the task you assigned it before shifting to another modality that might run a different path.

It's like stirring a bucket of water one way to get a good whirlpool going and then switching the spin the other way.

It takes more energy to first stop the flow and stop it you do. Cancelling the flow preventing it from reaching it's natural conclusion to start the other direction. Which is also takes away momentum and additional time to get started.

AlexK

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved